dick b
18th December, 2010, 02:46 PM
latest softcam thanks to kargo25 & kej checked and working

johnnyquango
18th December, 2010, 04:21 PM
you came through again daddio

guppyabby
18th December, 2010, 07:01 PM
hi m8 is there any way you can put soft cam keys through null cable, as i dont know how to do it with remolt control thanx for any help.

dougnomore
18th December, 2010, 10:14 PM
hi m8 is there any way you can put soft cam keys through null cable, as i dont know how to do it with remolt control thanx for any help.

See this thread.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f75/noobs-guide-patching-your-technomate-7310/

gracieboo
20th December, 2010, 08:56 PM
Hi there dick b. id be greatful for any info on how to open the zip file for bulsat on my laptop. The problem is everytime i go to do it it comes up error i know its not your zipfile but instead must be my laptop settings. when a zip file for bulsat is on the al--t forum i can open that no problem and transfer the data but with yours i can,t. I see you quote best open with firefox and zip 7 is this what i need to do im not very computer literite many thanks for any help with this.

dick b
21st December, 2010, 12:32 PM
hello mate,join the club I"m not much good with computers myself but I found that internet explorer tended to corrupt files and I couldnt unpack rar files with just what I had on windows,so I now use firefox as my browser (you can download it from this site if you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the logo) 7-zip is free software that will unpack both zip & rar and compress to zip,this can be downloaded either by googling 7-zip or from the Download center (http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/main.php) web site just decline all the ads.its not a trial and I"ve never had any trouble using it.
regards dick

gracieboo
21st December, 2010, 04:35 PM
Thanks for your speedy reply i will try this.

gracieboo
21st December, 2010, 04:57 PM
Hi there dick b i done exactly what you said and it worked fine. Again thanks very much for your help. ps is canal digital still open with the 144p ?

david 295
23rd December, 2010, 09:15 PM
latest softcam thanks to kargo25 & kej checked and working
thankyou david =====

david 295
23rd December, 2010, 09:17 PM
latest softcam thanks to kargo25 & kej checked and working thankyou
:evil:

hso
9th January, 2011, 12:49 PM
Thanks for this update - my father in law is happy again!