PDA

View Full Version : is it worth buying 4g ipod touch?

alex1g35
20th December, 2010, 07:45 AM
i have ipod 2g and was wondering if it is worth the extra money.

fijiman
21st December, 2010, 08:19 PM
The extra money buys you Camera(facetime),high quality retina screen,more processing power,access to the newer apps in iTunes which are geared to newer devices.... it does the normal stuff like play music,videos as well.Sell your 2G and welcome 4G

killa aka ruffrida
13th January, 2011, 06:16 PM
sell it and get the new itouch...its got nothing on the 4g..its lighter and better looking and with the added features its deff worth the additional money your gona have to put on top

Tikoslav
25th January, 2011, 11:31 AM
or you can wait till september to buy ipod touch 5g :D

spareman
25th February, 2011, 11:51 AM
it is worth the extra cash. Ipod 2G, is slow and crashes a lot with ios 4. upgrade and all apps will be compatible and wont crash. 2g is 2 years outdated. time to upgrade pal

Katherine5
2nd June, 2011, 07:49 AM
The extra money buys you Camera(facetime),high quality retina screen,more processing power,access to the newer apps in iTunes which are geared to newer devices.... it does the normal stuff like play music,videos as well.Sell your 2G and welcome 4G
In favor!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ManosLFC GR
3rd June, 2011, 05:42 PM
hahahah..the iphone is the best...is in your choice if its 32 gb ,16 or 4 gb ;)

lalals
23rd June, 2011, 11:09 AM
I bought my ipod touch 4th generation so that I can use quickoffice to write documents while on the move. The onscreen keyboard is good enough but the word prediction is really annoying. I also use it for watching video's and have to say the quality of the screen is very good. sound quality is also good. It is very light and quick. I can't compare this generation to the 2nd but I am very impressed with it so far!

stihl260
3rd July, 2011, 08:11 AM
Bought the mrs an Ipod touch 4g 16gig and her and both kids use it alot.
Screen is great, bright and detail is amazing.
buy one now!

Ebby
3rd July, 2011, 09:39 PM
Hi,

I have a 4Gen Ipod, Iphone 4 and a Ipad (1st gen) and in all honestly I rarely use the Ipod anymore. I did have the ipod first then went on the get the ipad and iphone but in all fairness if I had of brought the iphone first I wouldn't of even bothered buying the Ipod.
So my advice if you have a Iphone then save your money, if you don't have a iphone and don't plan on buying one this year then go for the Ipod..it is worth the money :)

royar4
5th July, 2011, 07:11 AM
Of course..If you can afford, you'd better choose to 4g, 16g etc..loool

gumblecosby
7th July, 2011, 09:04 PM
Skype is really handy with the front facing camera. Web browsing is less stressful compared to a 2g mainly because of the retina display and the faster processor.

The only problem is it has 256mb of ram, so web pages reload a lot when switching tabs. Low ram aside, it is still very fast when switching apps even on ios 5.

Usually the new iPod is released in September but the new iPhone has been pushed back, possibly to September. I dont think Apple could meet supply demand for both at the same time. I think the iPod might be delayed by a couple of months. Pure speculation though.

lululove
12th July, 2011, 07:08 AM
wait for i pod 5g

drawflex
12th July, 2011, 04:43 PM
i do like the ipod4g, playing with my dad's made me look into getting an iphone myself... but i'd strongly recommend looking at an iphone if poss...

htquang
27th July, 2011, 11:53 AM
i own an ipod 4, i have to say it's amazing, i use it everyday

if you buy an Apple peel 520, you can turn ipod into iphone

Ojaser6
28th July, 2011, 04:01 PM
lol notice how many times this thread has been bumped?

Anyway don't buy an iPod touch 4G now, it's at the end of it's lifespan. Save up and buy a 5G, I expect it to come out around Christmas time.

deniuway
29th July, 2011, 03:51 AM
it depends,from my eyes,I won't to have a 4G, that's for practical use, if your daily requirement can't meet you right now, you can have a new 4G, that's your choice,buddy.

taniarut
2nd August, 2011, 09:48 AM
can you use the internet through your sim on the apple peel?

yodadsface22
2nd August, 2011, 05:09 PM
well the new itouch upgrades the cpu and it will allow you to run games that force you to have 3rd gen 16gb or higher well right now i suggest you wait for the 5th generation probably coming out in september

yodadsface22
2nd August, 2011, 05:10 PM
:dancing2:well the new itouch upgrades the cpu and it will allow you to run games that force you to have 3rd gen 16gb or higher well right now i suggest you wait for the 5th generation probably coming out in september

George Iskander
8th August, 2011, 09:02 AM
I would say go for it :) ..
Good luck ;) ..