PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff in Cydia

fijiman
21st December, 2010, 12:37 PM
Some new apps in Cydia to download....Installous4.0(looks really good on iPhone4)and Crarackulous4.0....

Try Wikileaks app from installous if you want to know what all the fuss is about...as iTunes have pulled this app from AppStore.

Jo-Jo
22nd December, 2010, 11:17 PM
whats source is installous 4.0 on as it aint in any repo's i have

fijiman
22nd December, 2010, 11:24 PM
whats source is installous 4.0 on as it aint in any repo's i have

http://ihacksrepo.com/

mickydibble
23rd December, 2010, 12:53 AM
~~~~ me just nearly had to do a DFU, got source,got crackulous, tried to get ines emulator and pod went ~~~~i haywire

fijiman
23rd December, 2010, 01:23 AM
~~~~ me just nearly had to do a DFU, got source,got crackulous, tried to get ines emulator and pod went ~~~~i haywire

doh!........

smokey_jnr
23rd December, 2010, 01:55 PM
what does crackulous do..?

mickydibble
23rd December, 2010, 01:56 PM
Yeh wanted it as well , might try again lol

mickydibble
23rd December, 2010, 02:00 PM
what does crackulous do..?

Cracks your apps

sogaro
23rd December, 2010, 02:05 PM
please i need help on my Iphone 4g, i installed some applications and would want them uninstalled but don't know how to. I have Antiloss and can not even shut it down.

smokey_jnr
23rd December, 2010, 02:12 PM
Cracks your apps

You'll have to explain it a bit more..?

surely if you are downloading the apps from installous, they are already cracked..?

mickydibble
23rd December, 2010, 02:25 PM
You'll have to explain it a bit more..?

surely if you are downloading the apps from installous, they are already cracked..?

Yeh. That's what I thought but I suppose if you are mad enough to buy one you can't down through installous,then you could share it,,,, never used it but I have payed for the odd one :)

mickydibble
23rd December, 2010, 02:26 PM
please i need help on my Iphone 4g, i installed some applications and would want them uninstalled but don't know how to. I have Antiloss and can not even shut it down.

Where's the app from? Is it a normal app, or a source app?

sogaro
23rd December, 2010, 04:43 PM
Sorted out, thx mickydibble

fijiman
23rd December, 2010, 05:56 PM
Every app in installous was once bought by someone then "Cracked" by that person...its then uploaded for everyone to share. Some apps are country specific.. e.g. Pandora Radio available in USA for free but not in the UK...China won't allow a lot of apps but all available on installous....I do my bit by cracking apps I have bought.