PDA

View Full Version : Crafter/Sprinter DPF OFF

alexs307
22nd December, 2010, 12:35 PM
I have read several topics about Sprinter/Crafter DPF Removal, but none of those who asked for help came back with results.

So, is ECUSafe cracked able to do this DPF removal for this type of cars (Sprinter or Crafter) and if affirmative, are there any special options to select when modifying the flash file in EcuSafe?

Thanks,
Alex.

grinovsky
22nd December, 2010, 05:55 PM
yes ecusafe can remove dpf from sprinter's dump ecu but you need to correct cks because ecusafe don't do it
the probleme is not here but is when you reprogramme chip,
the mercedesse dump contiene a vertuel epprom so you must reprogramme the chip without erase it so only the new values will be writen and like this you don't lost the immo code and your car will start:banghead:

alexs307
23rd December, 2010, 08:32 AM
I can read the ECU by BDM. I will read the FLASH, PROC and EEPROM. The FLASH will be filtered by ECUSAFE, in order to remove the DPF content. Do I have to modify something else with ECUSAFE?

As far as I know, BDM will automatically do checksum on writing the new FLASH. And I will only write the modified FLASH content, I won't touch the PROC and EEPROM. Will there be problems by following the steps above?

And in ECUSAFE, for Crafter, do I have to use the EDC16 VAG filter or EDC16 Mercedes filter for removing the DPF?

Is it necessary to select any other before modifying the FLASH, like ADBLUE, Postinjection, etc?

alexs307
23rd December, 2010, 08:45 AM
I recently removed DPF on a W203, C-Klass, 2006. Read the ECU by BDM, filtered the FLASH by ECUSAFE, then wrote the new file. Car started ok, no error, car runs ok. Do you thing there will be any difference on Sprinter/Crafter?

grinovsky
24th December, 2010, 08:44 AM
somtimes bdm don't correct cks during pragramation

yas200979
11th January, 2011, 11:18 PM
somtimes bdm don't correct cks during pragramation
Data list pliase shara....

grinovsky
11th January, 2011, 11:30 PM
data list :D

macxlulu
11th January, 2011, 11:31 PM
I recently removed DPF on a W203, C-Klass, 2006. Read the ECU by BDM, filtered the FLASH by ECUSAFE, then wrote the new file. Car started ok, no error, car runs ok. Do you thing there will be any difference on Sprinter/Crafter?

Sprinter big problems
1)read mpps -ok
2)ecusafe-ok
3)write -ok
4)no dtc (error) -ok
5)runs -ok

problem...hmm ecu turn ON FAP REGENERATION
solution ONLY manual off FAP in ECU