PDA

View Full Version : License error on sis 2009B

saratdusta
23rd December, 2010, 04:44 AM
hey folks,
im having trouble with the sis license, im already running with the succesful licensing 3 months ago n everythings went smooth so far until today. when i run the program some licensing window comes again but with no license code that needed to generate, here's the preview from my screen.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57372617@N04/5284748524/

so u folks might help me to resolve this issue.
thanks

LGVic
26th March, 2011, 07:30 PM
We've successfully generated the license on Sis 2009B but every time we start the program (after the computer has been rebooted from previous sis startup) it keeps asking for a new license key. The only working remedy, which is a pain, is the regenerate a key every time we start up sis. Does anyone know which file SIS searches for the working key? My thinking is our program may note be writing properly to that file so I could go in and manually add the key. Thanks!

RSwire
27th March, 2011, 12:52 AM
Fellas first off what kg are you using to licence the program, it has to be the SIS 2009b kg, others may grant licence but it will be limited and have errors. Did you try to uninstall, clean reg and reinstall it may have installed wrong or ran in to problem with Win 7. I ran in to this with Win 7, it said program may not have installed proprely at that time i reinstalled and worked great. Just a few pointers to help solve your problems.