PDA

View Full Version : frontera b dashboard

neriuks007
23rd December, 2010, 09:02 AM
hi,i have frontera b 2000year,dashboard start working when i turn on lights,when i turn off lighs not work fuel ,tachometer,odometer,where is the problem? sorry for my bad english.

r6eck
23rd December, 2010, 09:17 AM
Check earths

neriuks007
23rd December, 2010, 09:26 AM
i check earth,i think problem will be in dashboard?

dashradio
23rd December, 2010, 02:01 PM
I had a Frontera with this same problem a few years ago, It should have 2 power supplies going to the plug, mine had lost the 2nd power supply, so I just put new 2nd supply to it, this cured the problem. you may not have the same problem but it is worth checking that you have 2 power supplies.

lexa-dok
13th June, 2011, 10:37 PM
Hello

And there is at whom a dashboard scheme (pins)

ALEXEI
13th June, 2011, 10:59 PM
I had a Frontera with this same problem a few years ago, It should have 2 power supplies going to the plug, mine had lost the 2nd power supply, so I just put new 2nd supply to it, this cured the problem. you may not have the same problem but it is worth checking that you have 2 power supplies.

you are right Dashradio i had same problem few mont ago and the solution was power supply, its logical if you turn something on you turn 12v, so if that happend you put the lights on get the multimeter 2 min to check.

z786
21st July, 2011, 08:22 PM
iv got 1 here to repair, can any1 help me please?
even in PM, i dont mind, one less thing leechers know :)

ALEXEI
21st July, 2011, 08:44 PM
iv got 1 here to repair, can any1 help me please?
even in PM, i dont mind, one less thing leechers know :)

Hello mr Z.
what exactly is wrong?

z786
21st July, 2011, 08:50 PM
dashbord is dead
only 1 or 2 warning lights work
when switch on lights RPM counter works

T72
21st July, 2011, 09:00 PM
dashbord is dead
must try from dumps first. Its in KM but working

z786
21st July, 2011, 09:08 PM
can i change to miles using opcom?
iv been told something to do with dry solder?

ALEXEI
21st July, 2011, 09:18 PM
dashbord is dead

if you swich lights on and dash work 100% is one easy way
you have to connect the pcb in your hand to the dash connector using one clip to keep it connected in your hand and put ign on so check the pins on connector for the 12v remember it.than swich the lights on and find the pin that have 12v whit lights on when you find that try to connect the jump from the pin that you have ign on 12v, if it works just cut the vire from dash connector that you find 12v from the lights. but normaly the problem is inside sometime earth sometime near to green resistors that change 12v to less voltage try too moove them with ign on , its multimiter job.

z786
21st July, 2011, 09:42 PM
no pictures then i take it :(
lol

TULGEYWOODMAN
21st July, 2011, 10:13 PM
can i change to miles using opcom?
iv been told something to do with dry solder?

dry solder joints may be wishful thinking, but if it makes you feel better, reflux all the power connection pins from the back
THEN, get the multimeter out and check the feeds like they all said.

ALEXEI
21st July, 2011, 10:32 PM
no pictures then i take it :(
lol

Mate its very simpel dash to repair
check circuit board for breaks dry joints
re tin all connections to main plug
about rezistors
Resistor Set Frontera dash repair resistor replacement set (http://ukdashrepairs.co.uk/Resistor_Set.htm)

Meat-Head
21st July, 2011, 10:39 PM
Cool, so if it's a Vauxhall CNUTERA then why does the mirror switch (if you haven't destroyed it already getting dash off) say HONDA on it?

www.cluster-repairs-cu*nts.com (http://www.cluster-repairs-cu*nts.com) do these for some Vauxhall forum $99 for basic repair or $130 exchange, but if it's been tampered with then they do repair only and charge $135 coonts.

Sadly DFM (dumb foof mechanic) found on interweb how to reapir these for retards, he did it, but was too much of a retard to save the page.

If need be, then get the fuse puller out the fuse box and wedge it at a funky angle on the 'odd' plug

http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?172718-Frontera-B-dash-fix-%28-from-my-web-pages%29

http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?186124-frontera-B-instrument-panel-problem

Admin don't worry about giving me a holiday for links to inferior sites, as of tomorrow will be off-line untill monday at the earlist - that's as bad as a ban

Meat.

TULGEYWOODMAN
21st July, 2011, 11:12 PM
Cool, so if it's a Vauxhall CNUTERA then why does the mirror switch (if you haven't destroyed it already getting dash off) say HONDA on it?

www.cluster-repairs-cu*nts.com (http://www.cluster-repairs-cu*nts.com) do these for some Vauxhall forum $99 for basic repair or $130 exchange, but if it's been tampered with then they do repair only and charge $135 coonts.

Sadly DFM (dumb foof mechanic) found on interweb how to reapir these for retards, he did it, but was too much of a retard to save the page.

If need be, then get the fuse puller out the fuse box and wedge it at a funky angle on the 'odd' plug

http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?172718-Frontera-B-dash-fix-%28-from-my-web-pages%29

http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?186124-frontera-B-instrument-panel-problem

Admin don't worry about giving me a holiday for links to inferior sites, as of tomorrow will be off-line untill monday at the earlist - that's as bad as a ban

Meat.
I will as squirrel and Arthur if they want:party : a day out, will have to put new canvas on the deckchairs and dig out the windbreak.

Meat-Head
22nd July, 2011, 08:50 AM
I will as squirrel and Arthur if they want:party : a day out, will have to put new canvas on the deckchairs and dig out the windbreak.

*CONFUSED* break wind, do thay all the time

TULGEYWOODMAN
22nd July, 2011, 04:52 PM
*CONFUSED* break wind, do thay all the time

squirrel lives not more than 10 mls from you, me not more than 70 mls from you, Arthur, not more than 30 mls from you.
we thought a day at the seaside would do us good.

z786
22nd July, 2011, 10:40 PM
are all of you guys goin by the beach?
can i join? :)

TULGEYWOODMAN
23rd July, 2011, 11:02 PM
are all of you guys goin by the beach?
can i join? :)
why not! if we cant live at the seaside, we can at least visit someone who does.

z786
23rd July, 2011, 11:17 PM
i'l probably come up there tuesday/wednesday
when u guys travelling?

TULGEYWOODMAN
24th July, 2011, 12:16 PM
I am on the beach in Cleveleys as we speak

Luvly, just get some more fish and chips.

sunshining, who needs the Costa flippin Brava

looly
24th July, 2011, 08:26 PM
Miles & miles of sandy beaches down here lads....and your more than welcome to call down anytime :beer:

TULGEYWOODMAN
24th July, 2011, 09:18 PM
Miles & miles of sandy beaches down here lads....and your more than welcome to call down anytime :beer:
please do not listen to this looly fella.

He lives in Northampton and the beach is tiny.

z786
24th July, 2011, 11:58 PM
lol have u been to visit him?

TULGEYWOODMAN
25th July, 2011, 08:25 AM
lol have u been to visit him?
yes of course, looly is an ice cream man.
only one on tiny beach.
he does dash work to pay for private school fees for his kids

looly
25th July, 2011, 08:47 AM
yes of course, looly is an ice cream man.
only one on tiny beach.
he does dash work to pay for private school fees for his kids

Just one cornetto...... lol

z786
26th July, 2011, 12:58 AM
free ice creams all the way round i take it? lol

looly
26th July, 2011, 10:52 AM
free ice creams all the way round i take it? lol

You can have a choice... free ice cream or 30mins free on flossy :sheep::sheep::sheep:

Meat-Head
26th July, 2011, 01:15 PM
I am on the beach in Cleveleys as we speak

Luvly, just get some more fish and chips.

sunshining, who needs the Costa flippin Brava

You can have a choice... free ice cream or 30mins free on flossy :sheep::sheep::sheep:

~~~~S SAKE, i ended up with a passenger i didn't want on the way up here, so ended up chucking EVERYTHING in back of van.

Such a rush ended up leaving X-Prog-M home alone - oops

Wet clothes that didn't quite dry properbly and my sister said "Your going to smell like a sheep"!

Thanks Guys

kusasusa
29th February, 2012, 09:06 AM
I need two motor for repair but I can not buy with them, because they web site works not ok. How to get to them - contact?
Resistor Set Frontera dash repair resistor replacement set (http://ukdashrepairs.co.uk/Resistor_Set.htm)

Best Regards!

Kusasusa

Meat-Head
29th February, 2012, 09:11 PM
wicked link try codecard.lt

Arm48
6th April, 2020, 05:20 AM
Please enter the password for the Delco archive

luciano782
15th January, 2023, 04:37 PM
Ciao posso avere la pass ?