PDA

View Full Version : Tacho Universal v2008

zek11
25th December, 2010, 01:12 AM
hi, im fairly new to this forum. i have just started using the tacho universal v2008 and i have no idea where to start. the provided manual is almost useless and is unclear. i was wondering if anyone can guide me on how to use this device. i appreciate everyone's help greatly. thanks

madzar
25th December, 2010, 01:23 AM
pick a model of a car(for example vw golf 4) and in folder english or german find the model of a car and there is a manual how to use your tacho.folow the instructions.I think that you didn`t get cluster conectors so you are confuced with some cables.find on this forum diga cables discusions

z786
25th December, 2010, 01:47 AM
any idea of next weeks lottery numbers?
mayb santa can help us both :)

zek11
25th December, 2010, 02:04 AM
ok so i went through the english manual but it only lists certain cars. what if a certain car is not listed? thanks for your assistance

zek11
25th December, 2010, 03:34 AM
this is so frustrating! im trying to adjust the km on a 2003 accord but i don't know how to connect these cables. can someone help guide me. i appreciate your help greatly, thanks.

jkschen
25th December, 2010, 06:16 AM
Hi every one, can some one help ma how to adjust mileage on eeprom with number S93A86. It's a landcruiser 2008. In which menu of diga must I read this eeprom

madzar
25th December, 2010, 07:56 AM
I think this si that what you need

roth18
25th December, 2010, 08:09 AM
hi, im fairly new to this forum. i have just started using the tacho universal v2008 and i have no idea where to start. the provided manual is almost useless and is unclear. i was wondering if anyone can guide me on how to use this device. i appreciate everyone's help greatly. thanks

Ah yes, after you figure out what needs to be done, don't forget to check the EEPROM clips and EEPROM adapters.

"It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)"

justy22
25th December, 2010, 02:09 PM

Get yourself Download the latest digi consult manual an must for tacho universal if you cant find it PM me and i'll send you in the post on CD

zek11
26th December, 2010, 05:05 PM
I think this si that what you need

thanks. i was looking at this when connecting the cables however, when connecting the cables, there was only one black and one red cable in the bag but the pic suggests 3 cables connected. also, what does the first diagram suggest? lastly, there is also a brown square piece. does that fit over something (eeprom?). sorry for asking so many questions and thank you

dashradio
27th December, 2010, 09:25 PM
thanks. i was looking at this when connecting the cables however, when connecting the cables, there was only one black and one red cable in the bag but the pic suggests 3 cables connected. also, what does the first diagram suggest? lastly, there is also a brown square piece. does that fit over something (eeprom?). sorry for asking so many questions and thank you

It may help you to get an answer, if when asking your question you also post a picture to explain what you are asking about.