PDA

View Full Version : new images for dbox2

weeble
18th April, 2008, 11:33 AM
has anyone tried cableferret 1.6 , njlworld 6.1 or pacino v3. just wondered how they got on. I am using andromedia at the mo, which is ok, but i always like to try new things.

janobi
18th April, 2008, 02:43 PM
has anyone tried cableferret 1.6 , njlworld 6.1 or pacino v3. just wondered how they got on. I am using andromedia at the mo, which is ok, but i always like to try new things.

Wrong section my friend.

thommo
18th April, 2008, 02:46 PM
moved to correct section.

stevewild31
18th April, 2008, 05:19 PM

Following all the messing about vw have been doing, my Sportster v1.7 no longer worked, so I tried the Cableferret v1.6, Didn't like it as much and still didn't get all My channels back (I may have done with more time messing about), but now I'm going to try the LAKY image once I find a working x1 image for my sagam.

How did you rate those other images and did the latest rolls affected them ?

chrisso2005
18th April, 2008, 07:21 PM
can't see the latest image fixing the non-channels problem...you need to edit the keylist.txt file and update it with the latest keys

Devilfish
18th April, 2008, 07:49 PM
Always read the write up that comes with new images. More and more newer images are being released without keys and/or emu files so you will not get and premium channels. If you want to reap the benefits of these new images, you'll need to learn a bit more about your dbox2 and how the image works to get it going.

If you have a working image and you're not familiar with modifying images, then stay with what you've got.

stevewild31
19th April, 2008, 11:42 AM
Always read the write up that comes with new images. More and more newer images are being released without keys and/or emu files so you will not get and premium channels. If you want to reap the benefits of these new images, you'll need to learn a bit more about your dbox2 and how the image works to get it going.

If you have a working image and you're not familiar with modifying images, then stay with what you've got.

I didn't see a write up about Cableferret, but now i'm back to just the bootloader ! Trying to IFA an image but with no serial port on my Laptop can't use a null modem so it's a bit 'hit and miss'.
I always seem to lean these things just a bit too late LOL !

ok2008
19th April, 2008, 11:48 PM
i need new keys for my dbox2 its not working

smirnoff_rules
19th April, 2008, 11:52 PM
i need new keys for my dbox2 its not working

where not givin keys out now m8 have theres a fix for the dbox .. have a look around and fix it .. better than inserting keys all the time

andrewspears2002
23rd April, 2008, 07:24 PM
What would anyone suggest as the BEST IMAGE for Dbox2?

What do people prefer? Neutrino or Enigma?

BRIN_1307
13th June, 2008, 08:00 PM
BLADE QUAD is best right now

Neutrino i feel is good because it is simpler tto use and u get lots of features and images like LCD EPG

Enigma is good because of the look of the menus and channel logos on the info bar.

I prefer BLADE QUAD NEUTRINO because it is simple to use and does the job and has lots of new features like.
LCD EPG
SET MY LOCATION
FAST SCANNING
AU FIX (although u can add to probly any image, but still great image)

ricky9999
14th June, 2008, 08:44 PM
I have not used my dbox for around 3 months and was surprised when it did not work, will the image Blade Quad sort this or will i have to insert the keys !

BRIN_1307
16th June, 2008, 01:22 PM
I have not used my dbox for around 3 months and was surprised when it did not work, will the image Blade Quad sort this or will i have to insert the keys !

The image will sort it out because it has AU FIX KEYS so just falsh the image then PRESS BLUE BUTTON=> SET MY LOCATION then do a SERVICE SCAN for chanels ( of FTP ur service.xml across to the new image)

billiver
17th June, 2008, 09:02 PM
pacino trilogy working well on my sagem which has high bitrate errors and low signal so try it.

pete2vinal
18th June, 2008, 09:39 PM
tried out blade, much better than sportster

lincsat
22nd June, 2008, 12:08 AM
Sportster Images are originally intended for the German scene with various modifications helping them work in the UK. If you get an image from a UK modder or creator, you should find it better suited for the UK :)

charan
23rd June, 2008, 10:00 PM
What would anyone suggest as the BEST IMAGE for Dbox2?

What do people prefer? Neutrino or Enigma?

I tried pacino it kept on freezing, since i`ve put on laky pro no problems leave it on as long as you like.

pabble
24th June, 2008, 09:22 AM
Myself personally i always used the sportster image but since the changes laky pro has worked great :)

BRIN_1307
25th June, 2008, 01:18 PM
i tried LAKY PRO couldnt get LCD EPG to work and PACINO image couldnt do a service scan but BLADE QUAD is an excellent image and LCD EPG works nad service scan. AU FIX works and EVOCAMD and GBOX works.

nemg
26th June, 2008, 01:35 AM
Where can I get cable ferret v1.6 image

diamond13
5th August, 2008, 10:36 AM
I'm a new user for dbox2 but you can try bozkurt1 enigma image