PDA

View Full Version : Cummins INCAL Dec. 2010

integlikewhoa
28th December, 2010, 03:41 AM
Thanks to everyone that shared what they have. Heres the latest Incal DVD. As always double sided DVD.

Don't forget to click the Thanks!

EDIT: All uploads are done. Text file updated for side 2 of DVD (which most wont need). Any problems with links let me know. ENJOY!

angel555
28th December, 2010, 11:34 PM
hola amigo gran aporte, muchas gracias saludos desde mexico

integlikewhoa
29th December, 2010, 10:24 PM
hola amigo gran aporte, muchas gracias saludos desde mexico

English only, but your welcome.

bob-7373
29th December, 2010, 10:54 PM
Post removed.

integlikewhoa
30th December, 2010, 12:07 AM
Not sure what the purpose of that was BoB, but U got PM!

Edit:
Since your a Noob let me explain, when the links are posted in the way you did, the links cant all be copied and pasted into a download manager, You need to click each one, one at a time, which is a pain in the A**. When they are put into a text you can use rapideshare manger or Jdownloader and paste them all into one window to download them all at once. (Which obviously you haven't figured out yet.)
In a text format I can see how many times it was downloaded and shared (yes I can check rapidshare too)
Also since I uploaded them all, paid for a premium rapidshare account, I would like to take credit for my uploads, not have someone repost my links right behind me.

A K
31st December, 2010, 01:45 AM
Files are gone, Integlikewhoa, I hope your not mad at all of us.

integlikewhoa
31st December, 2010, 02:51 AM
Files are gone, Integlikewhoa, I hope your not mad at all of us.

Thanks, Not mad...... Anymore LOL:evil:

A K
31st December, 2010, 02:52 AM
can you put the files back up?

Never mind found them . My rapid share manger don't work Got to get them one at a time with my premium Acct.

Got them all coming one at a time. I can't thank you enough.
A K

integlikewhoa
31st December, 2010, 03:43 AM
can you put the files back up?

Never mind found them . My rapid share manger don't work Got to get them one at a time with my premium Acct.

Got them all coming one at a time. I can't thank you enough.
A K

If that don't work then use this. all you have to do is copy and it will already paste into jdownloader, then it will check the links. If you have premium account for rapidshare put your login info into jdownloader and it will take care of it for you.

http://jdownloader.org/

g0ne3
31st December, 2010, 09:14 PM
thanksss:D

semace
3rd January, 2011, 06:38 PM
Thank you very much for your upload but part 12 is missed and part 11 posted twice.

Thanks in advance

integlikewhoa
3rd January, 2011, 11:12 PM
Thank you very much for your upload but part 12 is missed and part 11 posted twice.

Thanks in advance

Not sure what your talking about. I just checked and don't see a problem, and a ton of people already downloaded it, with no problems. I think the problem is on your side.

semace
4th January, 2011, 07:54 AM
You were right. It was a problem in my list.
Thanks

eng_sayedelabd
8th January, 2011, 10:22 PM
you r the best
thanks

integlikewhoa
9th January, 2011, 12:06 AM
you r the best
thanks

Well please click the red "Thanks" button in the bottom right hand corner to say thanks.

fcastro
1st February, 2011, 11:53 PM
thanks you men!!!!!!

cisne24
2nd February, 2011, 01:02 AM
downloaded, created two folders, start the program insite, select calibracion but does not show anything I do. I have copyarlos to dvd so that they work. thousand thanks.

edelsagua
2nd February, 2011, 03:16 AM
thanksssssssssssssss

jdmp33
2nd February, 2011, 03:57 AM
thank you very much

van12
8th February, 2011, 04:38 AM
grasias x el aporte

ramianek
11th February, 2011, 05:38 AM
Please, I have to burn a data DVD?
It kaibraci ECM program?

ili2k2
15th February, 2011, 02:32 PM
first. u can use daemon tools as virtual cd/dvd.
Second. You can calibrate ECM with this.

frank antonio ruiz de la
23rd February, 2011, 07:16 AM
someone save as modify the incal so that it does not expire ,thanks my friends dk

Louie
26th February, 2011, 09:14 PM
Inorder to use damen tools to view as virtual dvd it must be iso img and if you just downloaded them and made two folders they are no in this format and you will not be able to use this as a virutal dvd. I have been fighting this for the last few days. I tried copying the files in the esdn folder and had no luck

Poptest
27th February, 2011, 02:51 AM
Inorder to use damen tools to view as virtual dvd it must be iso img and if you just downloaded them and made two folders they are no in this format and you will not be able to use this as a virutal dvd. I have been fighting this for the last few days. I tried copying the files in the esdn folder and had no luck

You don't have to use Daemon. Just extract rar file, search for calibrationworkspace folder, then copy all contents of Incal disk 1 or 2 to this folder. Do not copy both disks to this folder.....only one disk at a time. Insite will see the calibrations. Good luck.

Press thanks button.

hungvi2004
9th April, 2011, 03:42 PM
Well please click the red "Thanks" button in the bottom right hand corner to say thanks.

Dear All

i have download cummins incal august, 2010 but i can not use it because it display expired on cummins insite 7.4 pro plus.

could you help me ? many thanks

mentos
9th April, 2011, 07:03 PM
Dear All

i have download cummins incal august, 2010 but i can not use it because it display expired on cummins insite 7.4 pro plus.

Incal expired for 6 month, u must use newer incal.

drizzt4321
9th April, 2011, 11:01 PM
Dear All

There is a Feb 2011 version available to download from DK on this. Go get that one.

Belefronte
10th April, 2011, 12:38 AM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/cummins-incal-dvd-feb-2011-a-193902/

here it is the newer version of incal

juanmnd
7th May, 2011, 07:45 PM
downloaded, created two folders, start the program insite, select calibracion but does not show anything I do. I have copyarlos to dvd so that they work. thousand thanks.
Hello... next time, all u have to do is copy the entire contents of Incal DVD?s to this directory C:\Intelect\INSITE\CalibrationWorkspace and that way it will show on your calibration selection window. Once they expire delete everything and copy the new files... when inseting second DVD and asks to copy and replace with new files... do so and everything will be fine. I hope this helpps

4hillbilly
15th January, 2012, 12:40 PM
hi was after some old cal disc that can be post
thanks