PDA

View Full Version : LISTER PETTER

djdanletour
29th December, 2010, 04:40 PM
Hi guys,
It is not the most common Engine manufacturer but, here you can find 2 usefull parts catalog for Lister Petter.
Enjoy!
https://rapidshare.com/files/439822845/lister_petter.rar

djdanletour
30th December, 2010, 06:17 PM
Hi guys,
It is not the most common Engine manufacturer but, here you can find 2 usefull parts catalog for Lister Petter.
Enjoy!
https://rapidshare.com/files/439822845/lister_petter.rar
Everybody is downloading it and nobody thank it???From now to further I will put a password in the RAR files!
Happy new year!

SoheilTasharrofi
31st December, 2010, 01:05 AM
Everybody is downloading it and nobody thank it???From now to further I will put a password in the RAR files!
Happy new year!

You do the best, from now on, I am going not to put the list here either. Because, people crack our passwords either and send it to each other. From now on, I am going to send links on PM either.

Jamppi
31st December, 2010, 01:22 AM
Great catalog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

SoheilTasharrofi
31st December, 2010, 01:34 AM
Truely, yes, I do not like you. I do not lie to you. And, what programs have been originally yours that I have shared?

Jamppi
31st December, 2010, 01:43 AM

SoheilTasharrofi
31st December, 2010, 03:37 AM
OMG you do not like me.... what can I do... what can I do.... (LOL)

This forum is about sharing. This is not adultfriendfinder or facebook of sex.

This is DK, if you did not know it. Sharing of useful software with the community for educational purposes.

I really have no idea what are you doing here....

And regarding your threat to put password on your software, please consider putting copy protection on it, too. Something like Rob Northern or... etc.

Thanks for the reply, One of my real interests is to flirt with you. I would really appreciate that.

SoheilTasharrofi
31st December, 2010, 03:39 AM
OMG you do not like me.... what can I do... what can I do.... (LOL)

This forum is about sharing. This is not adultfriendfinder or facebook of sex.

This is DK, if you did not know it. Sharing of useful software with the community for educational purposes.

I really have no idea what are you doing here....

And regarding your threat to put password on your software, please consider putting copy protection on it, too. Something like Rob Northern or... etc.

And, you haven't told me which EPCs have been originally yours and I have shared them. I only think that you are a big liar.

Jamppi
31st December, 2010, 05:24 AM
And, you haven't told me which EPCs have been originally yours and I have shared them. I only think that you are a big liar.

This is hardly the topic to discuss this matter, don't you think?