PDA

View Full Version : zafira 2.0 dti 2003 egr valve connections

master-q
29th December, 2010, 05:39 PM
i have problem with the egr vavle, cleaned it, worked for about 10 minutes, then problems again.

it has four wires going to it, i want to try and disconnect the connector and see if i can loop the connection back, i have a haynes manual but it does not show the connections.

any body have any idea?
thanks

bsv2001
2nd January, 2011, 08:25 PM
Hi
I can help you with you EGR Very often we recovery it
can you open plastic cover on EGR and send 2 photos for me:
1 when it work and 2 it dont work after Ill tell what you must to do
Regards
sergey

mecanodiag
2nd January, 2011, 08:29 PM
i have problem with the egr vavle, cleaned it, worked for about 10 minutes, then problems again.

it has four wires going to it, i want to try and disconnect the connector and see if i can loop the connection back, i have a haynes manual but it does not show the connections.

any body have any idea?
thanks

the best its to buy a new EGR

smirnoff_rules
2nd January, 2011, 08:34 PM
l got one the other month only 65 pounds english for a main agent one after trying 2 crap ones from gsf for the same price lol

cactikid
2nd January, 2011, 08:49 PM
curious if it is crap oil been used and the ash making them stick,or just crap anyway

smirnoff_rules
2nd January, 2011, 08:57 PM
curious if it is crap oil been used and the ash making them stick,or just crap anyway

they were new m8 . keep coming back with voltage faults replace with agent on and sound again

cactikid
2nd January, 2011, 09:05 PM
my neighbour has had 6 replaced on his vectra in 3 years lol
poor old kakmobile ;lol

master-q
4th January, 2011, 08:35 PM
thanks bsv2001,
got another in the end, as i need the car

my original idea was to disconnect the egr, leave the water pipes on, on the connector going back to the ecu, add a couple of large resistors to make the the circuit complete, so the ecu thinks that it's still there.

bsv2001
26th January, 2011, 09:33 PM
Before start to work Egr define it own position and have some restriction for moving Very often it move down and stay here after you can see p0400 dtc
I can send photo how you can fix it if needed
Sergey