PDA

View Full Version : anyone know if i can use headphones to listen to music on my ps3

davidred5
5th December, 2008, 07:11 PM
I have purchased 2 headsets and one blth set of headphones however they only work when playing on line, i am looking for a way to get headphones to work on my ps3 but cant seem to find a way.

gr8 when online but not so when trying to have some chill time with some tunes or drowing out.

is there a way or a set of usb phones to listen to movies and music via the ps3????????:argh:

dazza78
6th December, 2008, 12:44 PM
I have purchased 2 headsets and one blth set of headphones however they only work when playing on line, i am looking for a way to get headphones to work on my ps3 but cant seem to find a way.

gr8 when online but not so when trying to have some chill time with some tunes or drowing out.

is there a way or a set of usb phones to listen to movies and music via the ps3????????:argh:

if you go into ya settings on the ps3 m8
so accessory settings
manage bluetooth device ; make sure youve got it connected right.
then go into
audio device settings
you can alter ya settings once in here m8 , that should be it
dazza

davidred5
6th December, 2008, 02:20 PM
HI there

Thanks for that tried that but still no go, I canot seem to be able to get my headphones to work tru the ps3 :(

Online as a headset they work AOk as I have used them for World at war online however the issue is that I cannot use headphones to listen to the games videos nor music.

It appears that the ps3 wont allow me to do this :giveup:

I have tried all of the settings in the latest update 2.53 but to no avail :giveup:

davidred5
6th December, 2008, 02:27 PM
HI there

Thanks for that tried that but still no go, I canot seem to be able to get my headphones to work tru the ps3

Online as a headset they work AOk as I have used them for World at war online however the issue is that I cannot use headphones to listen to the games videos nor music.

It appears that the ps3 wont allow me to do this

I have tried all of the settings in the latest update 2.53 but to no avail

davidred5
11th December, 2008, 10:19 AM
HI there

I mailed Sony and got thsi reply

Thank you for your recent e-mail regarding PlayStation 3.

At present, it is not possible to use a Bluetooth headset to listen to music or movie audio. However this may change with future system software updates.

:giveup:

Just thought Id let you all knwo, so one to watch for in future updates methinks.

Thansk to all taht replied here

:cheers:

dazza78
12th December, 2008, 12:52 PM
HI there

I mailed Sony and got thsi reply

Thank you for your recent e-mail regarding PlayStation 3.

At present, it is not possible to use a Bluetooth headset to listen to music or movie audio. However this may change with future system software updates.

:giveup:

Just thought Id let you all knwo, so one to watch for in future updates methinks.

Thansk to all taht replied here

:cheers:

thats abit crap really , thought you,d be able to do that already
keep an eye out then on future updates
dazza:wink: