PDA

View Full Version : Dm500hd Clone Anybody?

suley
2nd January, 2011, 01:15 PM
Ok i have been waiting for a dm500hd, it seems to be out but i cant seem to find anyone who sells. Any body know any reputable suppliers of the clone?

opsmonkey
2nd January, 2011, 02:55 PM
Every Chinese supplier I've talked to says its not ready yet..

There are a few hybrids out that are basically a DM800 with a HDMI port

suley
2nd January, 2011, 04:55 PM
Every Chinese supplier I've talked to says its not ready yet..

There are a few hybrids out that are basically a DM800 with a HDMI port

Kool, any idea what they are saying just the ferrari forum they seem to think would be

opsmonkey
2nd January, 2011, 06:14 PM
Kool, any idea what they are saying just the ferrari forum they seem to think would be

sorry fella i cant make any sense out of that...

If you are asking what the suppliers are saying then they are just saying it's not for sale yet

suley
2nd January, 2011, 08:49 PM
Kool sorry was mumblin lol but you hit it on the head, wanted to ask what box would you get for a budget of around ?150ish with HD. Wanted a dm500hd but seems isnt happening. My problem is my sister wants a dm500 and i want to give her mine and get myself a hd box. now shes becoming impatent and wants one soon ideally this week or at latest next. I dont want an openbox, ideally a dm or a vue

freck
2nd January, 2011, 09:17 PM
Why wait and be the first to buy a non proven clone....get the DM800HD.Best cloned unit out there and better supported than the original lol.
Dream Elite Black Hole Pheonix Edition image rocks and plenty of others to choose from.
Let the clones develop their own rep and then get one if you really want one.
Freck

suley
2nd January, 2011, 09:25 PM
Why wait and be the first to buy a non proven clone....get the DM800HD.Best cloned unit out there and better supported than the original lol.
Dream Elite Black Hole Pheonix Edition image rocks and plenty of others to choose from.
Let the clones develop their own rep and then get one if you really want one.
Freck

Thanks for that, i was thinking the dm800 hd issues, Roy @ primusat tells me the hdmi port is not native it uses a dvi converter and also it heats up alot, another issues was it was speed and the dm500hd was alot better and less trouble and it used the new file system? so was really the reason i wanted, aswell as it looked like the dm500 so my sister would not of been able to tell she got mine (was thinking be sneaky and not tell her lol)