PDA

View Full Version : Insite calibration selection error

renesis
2nd January, 2011, 03:25 PM
Hi, I have this problem with Insite 7.3.

I was using 7.3 fine for the past 1-2 years, no problem at all when choosing calibrations to upload to ECM. Suddenly last week, whenever I click on <Calibration Selection>, an error message occurs.
<< INSITE is unable to retrieve information from the calibration database.

It may help to: Choose another drive for calibration selection, or insert another INCAL disk. If the problem persists, contact the local distributor. >> I attached the screenshot here

I have tried many Incal discs ( they are not expired definitely as they are working fine on another laptop). Changing discs, mounting different Incal images does not solve this problem.

Anybody have a similar experience to this,and any solution to it?

Best regards, and Happy New Year

dieselman77
2nd January, 2011, 05:01 PM
Not insulting you intelligence or nothing like that but is the drive you mounted the disk image to the first drive it is looking for ? maybe its just a bad image try copying the information to the calibration workspace sometimes that helps

dieselman77
2nd January, 2011, 05:04 PM
maybe you have to upgrade to the newest version of insite you use the newer incal disks ?

bustech
2nd January, 2011, 11:23 PM
I've got this same message before, but it was only because I was trying to see how far ahead I could tweak the files for the expiration of the incal disc. Worked fine when I put the original files back.

renesis
3rd January, 2011, 02:38 AM
hi thanks for all your reply. I am mounting the correct image, even loading in the correct DVD.. .

I am using 7.3 with the same Image on another system no problems at all. I hate to try to upgrade to 7.4... what if I lose all my keys.. :(

dieselman77
3rd January, 2011, 03:16 AM
u will not lose you keys its upgadeable i did it on my laptop and if you need more keys just ask im sure someone can get some for you

renesis
3rd January, 2011, 09:24 AM
ok let me try 7.4, hope it works... thanks

renesis
4th January, 2011, 11:15 AM
well.. i upgraded to 7.4, all the keys remained.. and my calibration selection function works again...