PDA

View Full Version : Bobcat A300 shop manual

xsez
3rd January, 2011, 08:43 PM
Hi

I have a problem in Bobcat A300 year 2008, i am interesting to reset the interval oil change.
Any one have this shop manual?

Best Regards

Emgo
5th February, 2011, 09:26 PM
Hi

I have a problem in Bobcat A300 year 2008, i am interesting to reset the interval oil change.
Any one have this shop manual?

Best Regards

I'm reasonable sure you are going need the Bobcat factory diagnostic tool to reset the oil change interval. If you post your serial number I may have a service manual for it that I can upload if that will help.

Mc Donalds
12th February, 2011, 02:47 AM
you will need the bobcat service analyiser software and the melroe interface dianostic tool to reset the oil change interval , I have A300 service manual and diagnostic software if anyone needs it

Emgo
12th February, 2011, 07:14 PM
you will need the bobcat service analyiser software and the melroe interface dianostic tool to reset the oil change interval , I have A300 service manual and diagnostic software if anyone needs it

I would to have a copy of the software. I am going to see if it will communicate with the Bobcat computer using a Nexiq USB link. The USB link supports most communication protocols. Do you know which protocol the Bobcats use?

Mc Donalds
13th February, 2011, 01:30 AM
Here is a link for Bobcat diagnostic software, its an old version but is still compatible with A300. It runs on windows xp but should be able to run on windows 7 using the compatibilty mode settings

http://rapidshare.com/files/447625637/BSS_V61_Full.rar

meco
29th January, 2015, 11:07 PM
Hi, does anyone have Bobcat 331 Service Manual

Thanks