PDA

View Full Version : Locked CMD Slave

smooth1
3rd January, 2011, 09:12 PM
Hi All,'

A firend of mine is selling a slave CMD tool. It is locked to a master. Unfortunately the supplier for the files wont unlock it, his tuning is of a bad standard. Can we get this tool unlocked and opened? Please let me know if someone here can help.

Thank you.
Smooth

filecloud
4th January, 2011, 10:47 AM
Hi All,'

A firend of mine is selling a slave CMD tool. It is locked to a master. Unfortunately the supplier for the files wont unlock it, his tuning is of a bad standard. Can we get this tool unlocked and opened? Please let me know if someone here can help.

Thank you.
Smooth

Hello
Only CMD can help. A slave will stay a slave anyways. So you need to connect it to another master to use the tool and his files. Ask the new master owner you have choosen for help.
Greetings
filecloud

LucaGT
17th April, 2011, 08:18 PM
Hello to all,

just a short question to that.
Is the behaviour of the CMD(Master or Slave) not just linked to the software? Means, with the right software you can use a slave as master?

Kind regards

gezame
17th April, 2011, 08:27 PM
Hi
No, never can use a Slave as a master, you must first send a cmd, and the cost of modification is almost like buying a new master.
Regards.

LucaGT
17th April, 2011, 09:29 PM
Hello gezame,

thanks for the reply.
But isn?t the hardware the same?
In the end, with a slave you only get a crypted file, which can be decrypted by a master.
If you read with a master, you will have a uncrypted file.
Is the cryption done by hardware or by software?

Regards

LucaGT
25th April, 2011, 08:18 PM
Hello to all,

is there anybody who can help?
I have a original slave, linked to a master.
But I want to read out a ECU to try to learn something on my own.
Does somebody know, how to do?
I could ask everytime my "master", but I don't want to do this all the time.

tdperformance
27th April, 2011, 12:01 AM
Hi, cmd can change slave to master I recently asked for a price for my slave to be master and was quoted 3300 euro, you can change to a different master this costs your new master 50 euro but needs permission from old master to release the slave to allow new master to take over, encryption is done via software apparently there is a crack available to buy that allows slave to be as master but no online options for checksums, virtual reads, updates etc can be used as cmd database will see your tool is cracked and turn it off all together

LucaGT
27th April, 2011, 07:40 PM
Thank you very much.
Do you know where I can find some more informations about that crack?

jnoroeste
30th April, 2011, 05:00 PM
Hi LucaGT,
I can't understad if you really have a genuine slave cmd, want try to kill it with a crack.
In your situation, I only could think in two options, first one is call to cmd and ask for change to other master (talk them about bad service) or sell the tool and think in a new master one.
Regards.

Stanton
30th April, 2011, 05:19 PM
The encryption is done via hardware.

LucaGT
30th April, 2011, 06:32 PM
Hi LucaGT,
I can't understad if you really have a genuine slave cmd, want try to kill it with a crack.
In your situation, I only could think in two options, first one is call to cmd and ask for change to other master (talk them about bad service) or sell the tool and think in a new master one.
Regards.

It's really simple.
To learn more about the ECU I need decrypted files.
Only by sending my encrypted files to my master, I will not learn anything. Before using crap clones I want to use the CMD, as this is more reliable. I even don't want to use that for customers. As soon as I have understand more, learning by doing, I am also willing to buy the master one. But only for playing around I will not buy upgrade.

filecloud
30th April, 2011, 10:08 PM
It's really simple.
To learn more about the ECU I need decrypted files.
Only by sending my encrypted files to my master, I will not learn anything. Before using crap clones I want to use the CMD, as this is more reliable. I even don't want to use that for customers. As soon as I have understand more, learning by doing, I am also willing to buy the master one. But only for playing around I will not buy upgrade.

See it the other way round. You already have a slave and support from your tuner. So go and sell chiptuning, earn some money, save the money and do not waste it and then buy your own master. That is how it works.
I you had an open master now you would not get good files because no really good tuner sells open files. And you do not yet know how to do your own good tuning.
So how would you earn money with it now? And would you use customer cars to "play around" and get some experience? No good idea!

LucaGT
31st May, 2011, 09:31 PM
Would there be a way to open/export slave files without that I use my CMD?
I know the export function in CMDFlash, but can this be done from anybody?

I have on an other PC a V1255, but the option is gray. Does this version needs a flasher to be connected?
I don't want to use my CMD for that.

furburger
10th August, 2011, 11:37 AM
These days many cmd protocols require online connection so a cracked /hacked slave isnt going to do everything ( like edc16bmw for example , or visteon PSA virtual reads ) but this hacker i used unlocked a cmd slave & BS slave for me & was able to unlock expired cmd slaves

He also did Piasini & decrypted slave cmd files..

If anyone wants his email then PM me but good luck with contacting him , he is around for a year then gone the next ..!

djorgensen
15th August, 2011, 08:52 AM
Just bin the slave, get a master, co*k up a few cars and learn from it!

kuzey
19th February, 2018, 01:30 PM
Hi everyone.

I have a CMD slave and DIMSPORT slave tools, can anyone help to release the tools.

Flashtec and Dimsport dont help, and the company wants 2795 EUR to release them.

Best Regards.

DR Race
26th March, 2018, 06:27 PM
Flashtech suport is werry bad , I will newer buy tool from CMD, they are good , but support not helping if trouble come and if you ask something they replying on a inappropriate manner, I think magic motorsport and kess are a lot better for this money!
Subscription to expensive

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G930F folosind Tapatalk

worldiagnostic
23rd January, 2020, 11:27 PM
CMDFlash (Flashtec) support is great. But it might be difficult for problematic or non professional people..

Any help with CMD tools sales, offers or support needed?

https://en.galingas.lt/news/cmdflash-tool-full-version/

b44ly
24th January, 2020, 09:20 AM
WOW, UNRESTRICTED SLAVE, YOU AN SEND to ANY MASTER, clever thinking. but still very expensive.

worldiagnostic
24th January, 2020, 02:45 PM
WOW, UNRESTRICTED SLAVE, YOU AN SEND to ANY MASTER, clever thinking. but still very expensive.

In this business nothing is cheap, if you want to work with right tools. The problem is that people want to make money from nothing :)