PDA

View Full Version : Help please with some info regarding Opel corsa D

alimmo
5th January, 2011, 02:50 PM
I'm pretty sure,but would like some confirmation before i open this 2007 corsa D.
Can someone please confirm if this M35080 data is the same as the Astra H & Zafira for the mileage calculation (algo)?.

Many thanks in advance peeps.

z786
5th January, 2011, 02:54 PM
35080 or d80 in dash
its different algo to astra

carbandit
5th January, 2011, 03:24 PM
post dump and i will edit.

just a small note here on these models you can read with diga/tu/ but you will not be able to write data back to new eep . upa -usb does it no probs.

alimmo
5th January, 2011, 06:16 PM

just a small note here on these models you can read with diga/tu/ but you will not be able to write data back to new eep . upa -usb does it no probs.

Thanks, but what do you mean Diga wont write ?, i do all m35080 eeps with Diga/Tu without any problems, or did you mean i cant re-write the existing eeprom?? which i understand and normally replace etc.

Looking at one of the dumps someones has posted on this forum for this car seems to have the usual first line of address as mileage is there something more than just the first line??
thanks again in advance.

drpeter
5th January, 2011, 06:26 PM

Thanks, but what do you mean Diga wont write ?, i do all m35080 eeps with Diga/Tu without any problems, or did you mean i cant re-write the existing eeprom?? which i understand and normally replace etc.

Looking at one of the dumps someones has posted on this forum for this car seems to have the usual first line of address as mileage is there something more than just the first line??
thanks again in advance.

You can read dump with upa or diga/TU (E46 for example), most corsa D have M35080VP inside so you need a new chip.

When you open the cluster you must remove needles and plate, the plate is glued but if you be carefull it will come off. In the white housing there are more screws, remove them and you can remove the board.

Post dump here, and write whole calculated on new chip.

Forgot to say mileage is on adress 000 till ff and 020 till 03f

carbandit
5th January, 2011, 08:32 PM

hi diga/tu wont write back data {data not equal} i belive its a checksum problem were mileage is in the first line and immob data in 3rd line .

dashradio
5th January, 2011, 08:43 PM

The T/U should write back the full new dump provided that you write the full dump as it is, or you will have to manually edit the places, you can't write your dump back like you would when doing other 35080

carbandit
5th January, 2011, 10:54 PM
The T/U should write back the full new dump provided that you write the full dump as it is, or you will have to manually edit the places, you can't write your dump back like you would when doing other 35080

your quite rob you can do it that way but i think the op is best to read eep and post here where it will be edited fully for him to write to a new eep