PDA

View Full Version : openbox 9

madmanuk
7th January, 2011, 07:59 AM
hi lads i am have a bit of a prob geting to scan for all sly uk channels there is load of channels missing,what sat to i set it at to scan,also the pic is very good on my 12 inch lcd but realy bad on sd on my 40 inch lcd i have mest with all the setting but its no good, most hd channels are ok,so can someone help please because i've been messing with this now for 15 hours and ready to give up,i do know how to set up dm boxs and vu+duo but this is hard.
thanks

mept1
7th January, 2011, 09:54 AM
hi lads i am have a bit of a prob geting to scan for all sly uk channels there is load of channels missing,what sat to i set it at to scan,also the pic is very good on my 12 inch lcd but realy bad on sd on my 40 inch lcd i have mest with all the setting but its no good, most hd channels are ok,so can someone help please because i've been messing with this now for 15 hours and ready to give up,i do know how to set up dm boxs and vu+duo but this is hard.
thanks

Theres some channel list,s in this thread

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/openbox-s9-158982/

madmanuk
7th January, 2011, 10:01 AM
ok i got all channels now but its not clearing all of them a lot of hd channels and some kids i don't know what els to do apart from smashing the thing to bits,there nothing wrong with cline and i have full pack also so its some silly settings somewhere,please help
thanks

mept1
7th January, 2011, 10:15 AM
Did you try one of the channel dumps in that post?,..does your cline sub cover the hd channels?
whats your signal and quality like on the channels that are blank?
Personaly i would contact my supplier of the clines to see if anything is down!!!

madmanuk
7th January, 2011, 11:11 AM
its my cline and i have full pack the signal on the channels that are not clearing is 7%
thanks

mept1
7th January, 2011, 11:30 AM
7%?,....theres your problem then,...process of illimination now why your signal is so low,...starting with your connetions.

madmanuk
7th January, 2011, 11:45 AM
loads of other channles work fine mate so its not the signal

mept1
7th January, 2011, 11:52 AM
There must be a reason why it,s 7% though. Hopefull someone can help you!!

good luck

madmanuk
7th January, 2011, 12:36 PM
i don't know i give up trying,thanks anyway mate