PDA

View Full Version : Caterpillar C30 workshop manual and parts catalogue

bapsi01
9th January, 2011, 04:55 PM
Hello,

I need Caterpillar C30 workshiop manual or some workshop informations (tightening torques and valve lash) and parts catalogue? Please help.

Does any one have experience with caterpillar C30 engines, i have few questions regarding servicing this engine?

These engines are in 30 meters boat. After changing some belts, taking out fuel injectors and taking them to the test , valve lash adjustment and changing fuel oil and oil filters do i need to connect that engine to some sort of engine diagnostics to see that everything is functioning properly?

What is the name of Caterpillar diagnostics?

Do these engines have its own diagnostic located at their control panel or do I have to have the program installed on my laptop and connect the laptop with the engine and check his work?

Thank you.

ankara
13th February, 2011, 09:45 PM
Hello,

I need Caterpillar C30 workshiop manual or some workshop informations (tightening torques and valve lash) and parts catalogue? Please help.

Does any one have experience with caterpillar C30 engines, i have few questions regarding servicing this engine?

These engines are in 30 meters boat. After changing some belts, taking out fuel injectors and taking them to the test , valve lash adjustment and changing fuel oil and oil filters do i need to connect that engine to some sort of engine diagnostics to see that everything is functioning properly?

What is the name of Caterpillar diagnostics?

Do these engines have its own diagnostic located at their control panel or do I have to have the program installed on my laptop and connect the laptop with the engine and check his work?

Thank you.

you're looking for specific values
You do not have in 2010 a stw

bapsi01
25th February, 2011, 10:15 PM
I didnt understad on what are you pointing to. Please explain.

bapsi01
27th March, 2012, 10:09 AM
Please can someone help

I need workshop manual for Caterpillar C30 - 1550HP

Please can someone upload it somewhere, maybe rapidshare if you have it? Also if you have spare parts manual it would be good to have it.

Thank you.

mathura
27th March, 2012, 11:48 AM
Please can someone help

I need workshop manual for Caterpillar C30 - 1550HP

Please can someone upload it somewhere, maybe rapidshare if you have it? Also if you have spare parts manual it would be good to have it.

Thank you.

Post Engine SN and I will try to help

mathura
27th March, 2012, 12:42 PM
Here is the Testing and adjusting section and electrical schematics

bapsi01
27th March, 2012, 07:01 PM
Thank you mathura. In a few days i will go to the yacht that has these engines and i will write the engine numbers.

Is it possible that Caterpillar system recognize these engines as C32? Last year these engines numbers were puted in the CAT system and it has been told to me that they are C32 engines.

mathura
28th March, 2012, 12:56 AM
Thank you mathura. In a few days i will go to the yacht that has these engines and i will write the engine numbers.

Is it possible that Caterpillar system recognize these engines as C32? Last year these engines numbers were puted in the CAT system and it has been told to me that they are C32 engines.

Once you have the SN I will be in a better position to advise, feel free to contact me.