PDA

View Full Version : biss keys on Protek 9600ip

albaniansniper
10th January, 2011, 07:15 PM
Does anyone knows how to edit biss keys on Protek 9600ip?

Thanks.

badapple
12th January, 2011, 02:56 PM
Here taken from another site.

1. select the biss-encrypted channel you want to open.
2. push yellow button on your remote
3. select biss (using up/down arrows)
4. ok (as if you didn't know that....)
5. check right hand bottom of your screen. you'll see PP:1FFF 02 where 1FFF is the program provider PP and 02 is the identifier ID - in other words you'll see the unique provider/program identifier of the program you have selected - even if the channel does not open due to obsolete/nonexistent keys.
6. use up/down arrows to check whether identifier is already included in the list of registered programs.
7. use ok, red and key entry pad to input new values (which you have taken from relevant sources)
8. confirm and back-out with menu.

9. if the program is not included in the list of registered programs and if you don't want to overwrite a registered - but maybe irrelevant or obsolete key, you may add a new one by using your FAV-key in the first biss screen. this allows to enter entirely new channel data.
10. be careful, there may be double ids in the biss-key section- only the first one will be used for decryption. overwrite unwanted doubles with ff

costa man
3rd July, 2012, 01:43 PM
hi mate iam new in the sitei've got a protek 9760ip can someone help me how to go to the keys menu for the tv globo.

Nutsandbolts
5th July, 2012, 01:35 AM
hi mate iam new in the sitei've got a protek 9760ip can someone help me how to go to the keys menu for the tv globo.

Hi. Not familiar with your receiver but usually you can try looking in the SYSTEM INFORMATION menu for CAS menu or enter 8282 on remote. Do you have the keys (NAGRAVISION 2) if not let me know and i will PM them to you. You need to make sure your receiver is patched before you can enter keys or load them via softcam.

Regards

mdt
5th July, 2012, 06:17 PM

its impossible m8 as the protek 9760ip doesnt have a emulator other than the procamd one used for the gift and as such you cant enter keys for b.i.s.s./ng2/via 2.6 ect, regards mdt