PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Mini Cooper S Dashboard

paradoxtr
11th January, 2011, 01:02 PM
Hi Mates,
How can i adjust km 2008 mini cooper s? I change on cas and dash but still not success. Have any idea?

drpeter
11th January, 2011, 01:24 PM
Hi Mates,
How can i adjust km 2008 mini cooper s? I change on cas and dash but still not success. Have any idea?

You need to put a new chip (m35080) in dash.

paradoxtr
11th January, 2011, 03:49 PM
Very thank mate,
when want again read chip, didn't read anything.Do you have dumps.
Thank you again...

super jumbe
11th January, 2011, 07:06 PM
Does the car start mate?
:rulez:

technobox
11th January, 2011, 09:35 PM
mate pls check first cas3 is ok than send message i send u cluster files

paradoxtr
11th January, 2011, 11:12 PM
Hi mates,
dashboard inside RL56 (93c56) chip, anyone know where km area? or can anybody change it to me 36000. thank you...
Dump with Digimaster II.

sofy
12th January, 2011, 12:15 AM
Hi mates,
dashboard inside RL56 (93c56) chip, anyone know where km area? or can anybody change it to me 36000. thank you...
Dump with Digimaster II.
hi
dashboard mini cooper has eep RL56 ?!!:dong:

PremierD
12th January, 2011, 12:43 AM
Hi mates,
Dump with Digimaster II.

Mate .. The rl56 in the big roound Dash in the middle has got ~~~~ all to do with it ..
Turn your attention to the one behind the steering wheel ... and you will find a m35080/od08q .. thats what you need to change ...

raf0468
12th January, 2011, 01:08 AM
also need to do cas unit, to access you need to dismount the whole top of dash...
good luck....

sorry miss read you have done hard part the rest is straight forward...change 35080 in dash...

paradoxtr
12th January, 2011, 01:15 PM
Thanks mates,information was very useful, cas and dash ok. Now i should adjust in bcu km? or no need? if yes how can i do? Bcu have ST95320 EE and ST30F772LV MCU.
Thank a lot...

PremierD
12th January, 2011, 01:21 PM
Thanks mates,information was very useful, cas and dash ok. Now i should adjust in bcu km? or no need?
Thank a lot...

No need mate .... Never found it in there anyway ..lol

paradoxtr
12th January, 2011, 01:29 PM
Thank mate... Now i assemble car and try it.

paradoxtr
12th January, 2011, 02:30 PM
I finish it but i guess have a problem. I see in dash new km but beside it have a dot. What's wrong? Need drive it or another thing?

vageric
12th January, 2011, 06:39 PM
sound like you have erase your vin!!!!

paradoxtr
14th January, 2011, 12:41 PM
sound like you have erase your vin!!!!

Thank mate you are right, in the cas dump long vin one character different, after correction it everything work well.
Thank everybody...

vageric
8th May, 2011, 07:05 AM
i think your friend is right.
dealer have to upload software in cas3 again.

obdmaster
8th May, 2011, 09:57 AM
i think your friend is right.
dealer have to upload software in cas3 again.

M8, he was using GT1 so i cant see the dealers being able to do anymore than he can.

Have you lost communication on diagnostics???

Maybe try reading eeprom and flash direct from your cas, then comparing the flash to another one, if you can find one that is.

Then writing donor flash with your eep back to cas, Hopefully be ok.

vageric
8th May, 2011, 11:25 AM
M8, he was using GT1 so i cant see the dealers being able to do anymore than he can.

Have you lost communication on diagnostics???

Maybe try reading eeprom and flash direct from your cas, then comparing the flash to another one, if you can find one that is.

Then writing donor flash with your eep back to cas, Hopefully be ok.

m8 dealer can upload flash in cas through factory!!!!!
happens to me ones with a E87 and they hook the car to the computer and put the flash in cas.

obdmaster
8th May, 2011, 04:43 PM
m8 dealer can upload flash in cas through factory!!!!!
happens to me ones with a E87 and they hook the car to the computer and put the flash in cas.

But surely CAS must have diagnostics working??? thats why i asked samyboy if diag was working on cas.

Might be wrong though!!!!!!lol

markony79
8th May, 2011, 04:53 PM
read down the reply

markony79
8th May, 2011, 04:54 PM
hello every one
i was activatining with bmw GT1 the daylight running on 2009 mini cooper , but i hade to update different control unit before changing the car from US to Canadian spec , and while i was doing update cas3 some error came and the car is completely dead now , the mini will accept the key but when i push the start , nothing happens no ligh nothing goes on in the car , and when i push the trip bottom i can see original mileag and tempereture , but beside that nothing ,
does anybody have a solution for that , a freind of min told me that the cas3 is gone ,
does anybod have any suggestion please , any thing would be apreciated ,
the cas3 part # is 61 . 35 - 9147222 . 01
i have pulled out the cas3 , so i have it in hande
thansk in advance

this sometimes hapend when you want to update,
if you read procedure when you start update, after maybe 5 minutes, its come mesage that must take out the key from ingnition lock, and continue the update
did you do this?

try one more time if you have solution again
and put charger on batery.becouse the procedure is more than 2 hours

if you dont have solution again, then go in adaptation CAS module

samyboy
8th May, 2011, 10:54 PM
yes i did turne off ignition and take out the key ,the gt1 keept updating cas for about 1 minuts then software it stopped and gave me error , and thats when car got completely dead , now i cant comunicate with car at all with dis and sss ,
any solution guys ?

samyboy
10th May, 2011, 05:04 AM
yes i did turne off ignition and take out the key ,the gt1 keept updating cas for about 1 minuts then software it stopped and gave me error , and thats when car got completely dead , now i cant comunicate with car at all with dis and sss ,
any solution guys ?
there you go every one eprom and flash files if somebody could help please

technobox
10th May, 2011, 10:05 AM
mate i did ur problem same but i making autologic tools only

javilette
10th May, 2011, 11:42 PM
guys one thing i dont remember well but i think that in one version of mini have a lr56 in dash it is a two clocks in dash no one clock i have a picture of this dash for there because i send to me one years ago a mate . some one see this dash,

javilette
10th May, 2011, 11:52 PM
i see this picture in google i think that can be this. is it a new model whitch cas3 black????

javilette
10th May, 2011, 11:58 PM
a new picture whithout navigator. c

vageric
11th May, 2011, 04:46 AM
km are not stored in LR56 in dash!!

javilette
11th May, 2011, 09:33 AM
you saw this dashh

vageric
11th May, 2011, 03:54 PM
yes i have!!

markony79
11th May, 2011, 05:39 PM
any solution guys ?

Hi,
your car is 2009

1. you try to update car with OPS,
OPS from china have version software to 03 2008, latter dont exist

2. First modul where is going OBD comunication on this type off car,
like BMW is
modul ZKE,or new CGW, or Central Gateway Modul

Try to check some fuse for this modul
or I think your modul is dead after updating,
but I dont have any info wher is place for this CGW

P.S. and for Update option you must use also optical cable and OBD cable in same time conect in car
and I already talk with Adrian about your problem

Regards
Milan

samyboy
11th May, 2011, 08:14 PM
Hi,
your car is 2009

1. you try to update car with OPS,
OPS from china have version software to 03 2008, latter dont exist

2. First modul where is going OBD comunication on this type off car,
like BMW is
modul ZKE,or new CGW, or Central Gateway Modul

Try to check some fuse for this modul
or I think your modul is dead after updating,
but I dont have any info wher is place for this CGW

P.S. and for Update option you must use also optical cable and OBD cable in same time conect in car
and I already talk with Adrian about your problem

Regards
Milan

hi Milan
yes i was using optical cable or els ops will not let me do update and i have SSS v39 . i know from china they sell v34 or 37 .
the car now is completely dead ,when i put the key in ignition the car accept the key , but window power door lock sunroof etc non of these work and when i connect the ops i cant do any diagnosis , dis or sss doesnt see any modules .
i disconnected battery and i cheked all fuses , still same problem ,
i will explain how this happend ,
this a US car and my mechanic was programming the day running light to go On as soon you start the car ,so everytime he want to prgramme he was getting this messeg
( JBM wrong part # or incomplet ) so he called bmw dealer and he gave the the vin # of the car and they gave him the right Part # for JBM and when he enter it in the SSS software it accepeted and it created some kind a file to proced for programming , so we put the car on charger because it suppose to take about one houre to programe and to do all software update for the car,
sss programmed the firs module with no problem and then it start update the CAS 3 module with no problem after couple of minuts it aske to remove key from ignition so we did and the after couple of minuts software it stopped with some error , and after that car was comletely dead ,
now do you think its cgw or cas , did this ever happend to you , any advice will be very apreciated
thanks in advance

detayoto
11th February, 2012, 10:49 AM
paradox tr yolla dosyalar***305; :D fatiherolgfb@hotmail.com

polat
11th February, 2012, 01:31 PM
:))))))))))))))))9

detayoto
11th February, 2012, 02:17 PM
polat polat :D

polat
11th February, 2012, 06:17 PM
detay enigmayi yapistirmis sin

Speedosoft
11th February, 2012, 06:42 PM
Your best bet now to manually load a healthy flash data. Your basic flash info is corrupted due to a programming interrupt. But remember that Rosfar R260 cannot fix XDP512 flash content. You have to use other tools.
By the way optical cable is not necessary to program module of the Vehicle Order. It's mostly used for CCC type module....even if the software prompts it. Anyway the chinese clone's optical don't even work for most of them.