PDA

View Full Version : renault clio id46 keys faulty

JIMMYQ
12th January, 2011, 05:44 PM
hi got a 2001 renault clio the immobiliser light is flashing away read the key in the zedbull "no transponder" i opened the key up just to see if heating round the joints would sort it out anyhow no luck!
ive had a look round the local keys suppliers etc the keys come precoded from france but takes 10 days is there anyway i can use a carbon transponder on this car as i have the pin code etc?

damih
12th January, 2011, 06:17 PM
Hello,read dump for uch and generate a working key with zedbull
you have a transponder catalogue in zedbull you can generate a carbon chip (id46) and with remote control pcf7946

JIMMYQ
12th January, 2011, 06:33 PM
thanks sounds good :) which chip do i need and where is it located on this ?

thanks again

nazz2
12th January, 2011, 06:59 PM
Before doing any of the suggeted steps,take the remote out of its shell,and hold the board in zbull antena,and gently squees and press read,for about 30 times,u only get one chance!
, did a 2002 kangoo last night ,red light flashing fast,put the remote board between 2 fingures(squeez round the coil area),and managed to read the chip!,

Then copied it on a t5,and she starts first time,and every time. but yours is a 46chip,the principal,is the same.good luck.

JIMMYQ
12th January, 2011, 08:27 PM
thanks guys just read the chip 9346 programmed t5 transponder with zedbull job done just need to do the remote now thanks much appreciated :)

obdmaster
12th January, 2011, 08:33 PM
thanks guys just read the chip 9346 programmed t5 transponder with zedbull job done just need to do the remote now thanks much appreciated :)

Are you sure this is id46 m8,isnt it id33, renault clio ii phase 1,

for id46 remote programs in when you program key in.

For id:46 join here:

3D Group Uk - Nottinghamshires Autolocksmiths (http://www.3dgroupuk.com/index.php)

they have clio ii phase 2 remotes in stock at right money.

nazz2
12th January, 2011, 08:51 PM
Well spoted obdmaster,you cant copy id46 to a T5,must have been id33,change over year.
Aearial at the front 4 and 8 digit pin,aerial at the front,12 digit.

JIMMYQ
12th January, 2011, 09:13 PM
hi my mistake read it wrong at 3d group mixed it up as they quoted me ?107.65 and 10 days delivery time as it had to come from france

yes you cant program id46 to t5 and its definately id33 my mistake :)

i phoned 3d up gave them the 8 digit e code they quoted me ?107.65dealer quoted me ?145

anyhow job done car is started just need to sort the remote out now :)

JIMMYQ
26th January, 2011, 11:19 PM
just did another clio with a faulty key first i took the ariel off the pcb and changed it but still the key would not get detected in the car nor zedbull so i found another old id33 key and tested in zedbull it was working fine so i desoldered the transponder and soldered the transponder off the faulty key onto it job done works wonders no need to spend ?140 ;)

programmed remote in too :)

thought id share it with you guys