PDA

View Full Version : Leeds utd thread

Mordor1946
18th April, 2008, 11:26 PM
Leeds utd thread,theres not many of us but everyone else has there own thread so heres ours.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m153/moondood_2006/Leeds-United.png

first topic.

Leeds are trying to get the 15 point deduction re-instated...whats the views of you all....

thommo
18th April, 2008, 11:28 PM
1st of may we'll know....bet we dont get them all back but we will get some, it,ll keep both sides happy.

ezzer1
18th April, 2008, 11:29 PM
Yes Im A leeds fan and hope we get some points back but can't see them given all 15 back.

thommo
18th April, 2008, 11:30 PM
wow at this rate the manu fans will have some competion on here lol....come on leeds fans...............

ezzer1
18th April, 2008, 11:47 PM
well sounds like there is at least two of us lol..

Mordor1946
18th April, 2008, 11:56 PM
Yeh definitely me, you and Thommo...lets hope the rest of them are asleep ready for an early start to the smoke tomorrow...

ezzer1
19th April, 2008, 12:09 AM
hi nice to know you and hopefully more leeds fans as I go on. Can I ask a question ? I have the red euro box and tried the keys update but it made no difference and really need the download fix bad lol. I know i have to wait but can you tell me when I might beable to download it.

Raven
19th April, 2008, 12:16 AM
I'm a Leeds fan too, never boring lol - rather support Leeds than Middlesbrough.

Anyway I have to disagree with our kid there I can't see it being an in between thing since that would piss both parties off. If Leeds were wronged then anything less than the 15 points being reinstated would be a shafting.....if the Football League people were correct then giving Leeds any points would be a shafting for them not to mention a complete mess as far as the league is concerned. Which is exactly why I think it will be one way or the other, all or nothing. I am very skeptical as to wether or not we will get any points back but if we were wronged and it's a fair decision and not up to the Football League which is the case apart from the obvious which is up for debate, then we will get the 15 points back, if we wern't wronged then we will get nothing. Simple.

ezzer1
19th April, 2008, 12:22 AM
Fair point but this should have been sorted out alot sooner for all concerned. I hear it could be 1st May befor they make a dicission which doesnt help anybody.

thommo
19th April, 2008, 12:23 AM
ding dong..... we'll see, as far as im aware the fa acted off its own back and asked other clubs what they thought, all the other club where always going to say yes dock them, this isnt a hands up and vote type thing, the fa acted too quicky and didnt think there bullying tactics would come back to bite them, its a fair hearing now and i stick by my thinking that they will side with the fa but also agree with leeds that the 15 points was harsh. ~~~~ whether the fa like it or not its not down to them now.

they;ll says leeds was wrong to please the fa and give some points back (not all) to keep leeds happy.

i stick by that till may the 1st lol...you never know with old santa beard in charge there may be more to it..we all know he's a sly sod and how he ever got the club back is beyond me.

Mordor1946
19th April, 2008, 12:32 AM
Agree there Thommo...Old Master Bates sure is a handfull !!

RUSTYROOY619
19th April, 2008, 08:20 PM
its not fair to the other teams if leeds get their 15 points back -no from me

thommo
19th April, 2008, 08:32 PM
what fair about the game its not fair on leeds if we dont, we earned the points in games we wont be given points for free...just because the pretenders in the play off zone may get knocked down, well thats life they wouldnt be there now if we hadnt had them docked.

Mordor1946
19th April, 2008, 10:23 PM
could'nt agree more Leeds are the hard done to party not those threatening court action if Leeds get their points back and leapfrog the others back to the position that is rightfully theirs ...by effort not by default !!

violentj
20th April, 2008, 03:08 AM
if you thinkl about it leeds have been punished 2wice for the same thing,10 then 15 at the start of this season-of course the other teams in the league wanted us docked,gives them all a head start on the biggest team in that league-

they probably all hoped we would have been demoralised and not tried this season -the points are rightfully ours-where getting no freebies-teams ahead of us by 15 points or less aint there because there better than us-it cos they got a head start

shortyball
24th April, 2008, 08:52 AM
the points are not rightfully leeds that is for sure, correct punishment was handed out for breaking of the rules.
There is no gurantee leeds would even be in the playoffs or won those points if they were on 0 at start of the season as there form dropped soon as wise went.
Far as i see it it its a big no, if they are given them back then its basically saying you can do what you want as the punishment doesnt mean anything.
I think they shoul dof been put to the bottom tear football anyway.

Dowie
24th April, 2008, 09:11 AM
LEEDS,LEEDS,LEEDS Marching on together!!!!

I think we should have the points back If we did do wrong we got 10 points which sent us down why in the new season should it happen again I think they'll possibly get 5 points back as some sort of compo!

Dowie

thommo
24th April, 2008, 09:42 AM
the points are not rightfully leeds that is for sure, correct punishment was handed out for breaking of the rules.
There is no gurantee leeds would even be in the playoffs or won those points if they were on 0 at start of the season as there form dropped soon as wise went.
Far as i see it it its a big no, if they are given them back then its basically saying you can do what you want as the punishment doesnt mean anything.
I think they shoul dof been put to the bottom tear football anyway.

but your wrong you show me any other team who gets docked 10 the end of one season and 15 the start of another and the points are rightfully ours we won the games so the points are ours, just because they took them doesnt mean there not ours.

the team and fans are being punished for bates being a dick and thats not right, he should have been fined if he did wrong not the team regardless of what any of the leeds haters say (not saying we have any here mind)

arrrr im starting to turn into somebody here arrrrrrrr lol.

Jaffa
24th April, 2008, 10:15 AM
arrrr im starting to turn into somebody here arrrrrrrr lol.

If you hadn't said it then I would have....:rofl:

I don't think they should have 15 points back. Bates tried to be a fly git and went into administration minutes before the end of season so they got the 10 docked in Championship. They should have just said the 10 points are from the start of next season and left it at that. It would be wrong to dock them 15 so imho, give them 5 back.

thommo
24th April, 2008, 10:27 AM
i agree we shouldnt get them all back, but 10 the end of one and 15 the start of another isnt right,especially as its not down to the team or the fans and there the ones punished, bates dont give a monkeys so its not a punishment for him, the ones who run the clubs should be the ones accountable for these mishaps, the football and points system should be left well alone imo and that goes for any club not just leeds, some teams cant get that many points in a season and is virtually relegating them for something out of the teams control.

and lmao @ jaffa....yeah "sound like" not act like.

turbo101
30th April, 2008, 09:31 AM
I think leeds will get 10pts back but this will upset a few other clubs in league one

I don’t know if this is true but went Leeds deducted further points for signing players whilst in administration.

If wrong sorry ?

thommo
30th April, 2008, 09:54 AM
well what ever the decision now we are in the play offs, so the teams looking up at least.

Mordor1946
30th April, 2008, 05:57 PM
Wise leving was not the cause of Leeds loss of form...it was Gus Poyet leaving that caused it...Wise leaving was a blessing as if he had'nt we would definitely need the 15 points to be in the playoffs never mind anything else...Well done Macallister...show us you can do it all the way to the Premiership...

mtv1
30th April, 2008, 08:13 PM
keep the chin up lads were going up anyway , the easy route or the easy route come on the leeds from all the irish supporters .

thommo
1st May, 2008, 05:03 PM
APPEAL REJECTED

http://www.leedsunited.com/javaImages/80/f6/0,,10273~2946688,00.jpg

The three man arbitration panel ('the panel') appointed by The Football Association in respect of the above mentioned appeal has rejected Leeds United's arguments that the 15 point deduction was unlawful.

In making the decision the panel took into account the detailed submissions made by both parties (Leeds United and the Football League). The panel were critical of the length of time taken by Leeds United in bringing this action to have the 15-point decision overturned. We feel this finding is unjust as the club sought to oppose the imposition of the penalty from the 30th August 2007 onwards.

We did accept the imposed condition of a 15-point penalty subject to an appeal to Member clubs. As at the 3rd August 2007 we had no option but to do so. If we had not the club would have been lost forever which was far too big a price for anyone to pay. It is galling therefore that we are criticised for the delay in bringing the appeal when it was delays by the Football League that effectively backed us into this corner in the first place. Any request by the club to alter the wording of the agreement by the Football League, as the Tribunal recognised, would have been rejected by the Board in any event so to reiterate, we had no option but to agree. It is both noticeable and significant that the panel saw fit to suggest that the Football League should look to incorporate into its Insolvency Policy clear guidelines, objectives and procedures going forward so as to make sure no other club has to be subjected to what we have had to endure if they are unable to secure the completion of a CVA.

The appeal to Member Clubs was imposed by the Football League. We have been critical of this throughout and felt justified therefore that the Tribunal felt it was unsatisfactory due to the level of vested interest in the appeal body. Leeds United will be proposing at the forthcoming Football League AGM, a change to the regulations to this effect to protect other clubs in the future.

If what football achieves out of this decision is clarity for clubs in the future (and there will undoubtedly be cases of insolvency again), then that can mitigate some of our disappointment as we want all clubs to survive through what are very difficult times.

The matter is now closed and the focus can now return to the pitch. The decision to remain in League One was always correct from the club's perspective. If the team are now able to progress through the play-offs to the Championship, then it would be the appropriate reward for the efforts of the club's fans and players in overcoming the penalty imposed on the club.

ZZ TOP
2nd May, 2008, 02:06 PM
HI Iam a Leeds fan Live in Leeds too.See we didn't get any points back well there you go once again Leeds have been DUMPED on again.What i can not under stand is why is Leeds are been picked on by the FA and other football league clubs .IT always seems to be the seem have a go at Leeds.

turbo101
3rd May, 2008, 12:18 AM
I thought Leeds may get some pints back but I don?t think it really matters I think they will go throw the play off?s anyway.

good luck

mtv1
10th May, 2008, 06:20 PM
hope some leeds players are members , best of luck monday lads , ye can do it , come on the leeds , leaving tipperary in the morning , see ye there , ill be wearing the away strip ha ha , /////:ciao:

Mordor1946
15th May, 2008, 07:33 PM
Well we really are making it hard for ourselves...but one consolation we could'nt play worse if we tried...come on Leeds pull your finger out and play to your ability in the return leg !!

thommo
15th May, 2008, 09:42 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42722000/jpg/_42722513_wembley_aerial_pa_416.jpg

get in, here we come.....:barscarf:

Trishbern
15th May, 2008, 10:21 PM
Looking forward to them playing in the CCC again, being a Plymouth fan they always bring huge away support and we need the money!:party:

Dowie
16th May, 2008, 09:36 AM
:party :Marching on together!!

pcphil
7th July, 2008, 02:02 PM
Hi all fellow Leeds supporters. I am new here but decided to let it be known that I am a Leeds supporter all my life. I remember the days of Giles,Bremner. Hunter, Clarke and all the great players of that time. It is true to say we have not had it easy of late but we will come back to where we belong in the Premiership. Noticed the lads were back training last friday and I see we are 3/1 favs to win the league and 5/6 to get promoted.

Raven
7th July, 2008, 04:28 PM
I think we will do it this year now that every other team in the league will not begin the season with a 15 point head start on us.....although having said that the element of surprise is sort of gone, but how do u account for the pace of Jermaine Beckford ? That is one good thing in that we finally have some pace up front.

The only thing that worries me abit is that so far we have only made one signing who came on a free transfer pretty much....that Swansea midfielder who chose to stay in League One to come to Leeds instead of playing in the Championship at Swansea. I'm still waiting for the transfers to pick up, but for Bates to put his hand in his pocket is like asking for a minor miracle...then again having said that I wouldn't want Bates to do a Ridsdale either, so long as the club is turning a profit again that's all that matters as far as I'm concerned....at least for the next season or two so long as we don't get relegated again. Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself so quickly, lightning can't possibly strike twice, can it ?

mtv1
4th August, 2011, 03:03 PM
Leeds United boss Simon Grayson has confirmed a deal has been agreed in principle to sign Celtic defender Darren O'Dea on a season long loan.
The Republic of Ireland international, who had a loan spell at Ipswich Town last season, has made 70 appearances for the Scottish side and has worn the captain's armband for the Parkhead side.
United manager Simon Grayson said: "Contrary to reports, Darren hasn't signed yet, but we have agreed a deal in principle subject to paperwork and a medical.

mtv1
4th August, 2011, 03:04 PM
Leeds United manager Simon Grayson will be selecting from a near full strength squad for the trip to Southampton on Saturday (5.20pm).
With the exception of striking duo Davide Somma (knee) and Luciano Becchio (hamstring), Grayson has reported a clean bill of health for the trip to the St Mary's Stadium.
Andy O'Brien is in contention after featuring in two pre-season games now while Robert Snodgrass is also back in the frame after recovering from his ankle injury.
Defender Ben Parker is another who has shrugged off injury to thrust himself into contention for the first time since January, and Grayson has plenty of options at his disposal.
Michael Brown could be set for his debut at the heart of the midfield, Adam Clayton has staked claims for his first start for the club, and goalkeepers Andy Lonergan and Paul Rachubka are vying for their first starts.
The United boss is also not ruling out the possibility of making a further signing ahead of the televised opener.

mtv1
5th August, 2011, 01:02 AM
http://www.leedsunited.com/javaImages/1e/71/0,,10273~9859358,00.jpg

Defender Darren O'Dea says he can't wait to get started after joining Leeds United on a season long loan deal.
The 24-year-old completed the formalities of his loan switch from Celtic at Thorp Arch on Thursday afternoon and will meet his new team-mates for the first time on Friday.
The no-nonsense defender said: "I'm delighted to be here. I'd been looking to get away and as soon as I heard of Leeds' interest I had no doubts.
"I was on trial here as a 13-year-old and the place was impressive then. It's changed a bit since, but it's a great set-up here and it was an easy decision to make.
"I played in the Championship with Ipswich last season and it's a very competitive division. Teams at the bottom can beat teams at the top and it's a test I'm really looking forward to.
"I'm hoping to achieve what everyone here is hoping to achieve - promotion. 20 teams will be aiming for that, but the players here did well last season and I hope I can bring a bit more to that."
Subject to the formalities of international clearance Darren will go straight into the squad for Saturday's game at Southampton.
"Hopefully it'll be straight into it," added Darren. "I didn't see Southampton last season, but they will come up with a winning mentality and it will be a tough game.
"It's a nice stadium, there'll be a good atmosphere, and we're looking to do well."

mtv1
5th August, 2011, 02:25 PM
http://www.leedsunited.com/javaImages/e1/d3/0,,10273~9819105,00.jpg

Leeds United manager Simon Grayson is aiming high as the new npower Championship season gets ready for the big kick-off.
Having finished in seventh place last season, the United boss accepts that expectations will be high and he firmly believes Leeds are one of a number of clubs capable of making another challenge on the top-six spots.
"All clubs will start with expectations and everyone wants to do as well as possible," said the boss. "The Premier League is the place to be and that's where every club wants to be.
"There are six places that everyone is aiming for and it's tough, but we have high expectancy levels here and we have to be aiming to progress season on season.
"We have progressed season by season over the time I've been here and we'll be looking to do the same again this season.
"Everyone seems to be talking about Leicester City which is fine. They won't expect anything less than promotion there. That will be the remit and the expectation.
"They will be seen as the team to be shot at, and the pressure is very much on them from the off, but as we've all seen before, spending money like that gives you absolutely no guarantee whatsoever, as we know only too well here.

mtv1
5th August, 2011, 02:27 PM
http://www.leedsunited.com/javaImages/a5/e6/0,,10273~7071397,00.jpg

United kick-off at Southampton in a televised encounter on Saturday evening (5.20pm) and Grayson says his players are itching to get started.
"There's a real buzz around the place," he said. "People on the outside won't see that, but there is a buzz around the training ground and with the squad, and they're the people that matter to me.
"It's a great game for us to start with. They have the momentum from last season, there will be a good crowd and it's a game that catches the eye. We're both entertaining teams with match-winners in our squads."
Grayson could give a debut to new loan signing Darren O'Dea on Saturday. O'Dea has been allocated squad number 48.

lfc4life
5th August, 2011, 02:55 PM
lol lol lol lol

mtv1
6th August, 2011, 03:49 PM
http://www.leedsunited.com/javaImages/15/7e/0,,10273~9797141,00.jpg

Summer signing Michael Brown is steeling himself for a what could be a hostile debut in a Leeds United shirt at Southampton on Saturday.
Having joined from Portsmouth during the summer, the experienced midfielder is ready to be reminded of his south coast connections when he lines up for Leeds at the St Mary's on Saturday.
It'll be the second time in a matter of weeks, Michael's past has come to the fore, having been booed during our pre-season friendly at Sheffield Wednesday due to his connections with Sheffield United.
"Saturday might be worse than Sheffield Wednesday," laughed Michael.
"Seriously, though, I'm really looking forward to it. It's two big clubs of old and it should be a good game. I'll get the buzz when we warm up and it's great to be back playing again.
"They'll be similar to Leeds last season. They'll have momentum, but they're still new to it. It's a tough game for us, it's their first home game and it's on TV, but we're looking forward to it."
Michael provides the experience in a central midfield that could include Adam Clayton and club captain Jonny Howson.
"They are two young players who are doing really well," said Michael.
"Jonny has been doing well for a while and Adam is coming through. Sunday was the first big pre-season game and they rose to the occasion.
"Jonny has great ability and made some good forward runs. That said, everyone has been working hard.
"We did well against Newcastle last weekend, but it's still a friendly and it's totally different from this Saturday. We attacked well and the boys worked hard for each other and it was nice to get a bit of confidence."

mattybhoy
6th August, 2011, 05:01 PM
Can't we change the name of this thread to the Stig thread? ... It would be more popular than a Leeds Utd one.;)

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all....................."

mtv1
6th August, 2011, 05:08 PM
Can't we change the name of this thread to the Stig thread? ... It would be more popular than a Leeds Utd one.;)

True m8 :D thought there was a few more of us out there lol ,great start for brum today :D

Brighton2-1Doncaster FT
Bristol City0-3Ipswich FT
Burnley2-2Watford FT
Coventry0-1Leicester FT
Derby2-1Birmingham FT
Middlesbrough2-2Portsmouth FT
Nott'm Forest0-0Barnsley FT
Peterborough2-1Crystal Palace FT
Reading2-2Millwall FT
Southampton v Leeds17:20

mtv1
6th August, 2011, 07:13 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shady
6th August, 2011, 08:42 PM
:roflmao:
only 1 out with my 3-0 scoreline

satsmo
6th August, 2011, 08:49 PM
Leeds were comfortably beaten away to Southampton, thanks to some diabolical defending once again.

Simon Grayson handed league debuts to trio, Andy Lonergan, Darren O?Dea (it should be O?Dear) and Michael Brown, as well as giving Adam Clayton a chance to shine from the start for the first time. Ross McCormack was given the role of lone striker, supported by captain Jonny Howson.

Michael Brown didn?t take long to dive into tackles, giving repeated fouls away within the opening minutes of the match. The first chance fell to the Whites, Jonny Howson was left open in the box, but could only fire his shot straight at Kelvin Davis. Minutes later the home side were in front, Dean Hammond managed to wriggle free in midfield, and charge towards the Leeds goal, unchallenged he fired his shot into the bottom corner to give the Saints the lead.

United tried to test the Southampton defence, but dire set-pieces were costing them dearly. The Saints looked solid as a unit, and doubled their advantage just before the half hour. Adam Lallana was given a free shot at goal, Andy O?Brien for some reason choosing to look the other way and do the splits instead of blocking the shot.

Towards the end of the second-half the Whites started to get the ball down and play, the only problem being it was along the back four, and half-time couldn?t have come at a better time. Whatever Grayson said at the interval didn?t work, the game was over in the 52nd minute. David Connolly found space on the edge of the box, and coolly slotted the ball past the out-stretched Lonergan.

Grayson introduced Paynter to the action, and the former Swindon man missed a glorious chance to make it 3-1. Ramon Nunez and Lloyd Sam were also brought on to try and salvage some pride. Nunez looked sharp and direct, but his only shot was well wide of the post. Southampton nearly scored on the break, Rickie Lambert set up Chaplow, and he would have made it four but Lonergan was on hand to tip it onto the post.

In the closing minutes Leeds were awarded a penalty, for absolutely nothing. Clayton charged into the box and the linesman believed the Saints centre-half had handled within the area. Gradel stepped up and fired the ball into the net, but it was nothing more than a consolation goal.

The only real positive to take from today?s game was the performances of Adam Clayton and Andy Lonergan. Clayton showed some class with the ball at his feet, and tried hard within the centre of midfield. If it wasn?t for Lonergan things would have been much worse. But the performance was dire, O?Brien looked slow and clueless (like last season), and O?Dea well was useless, offered nothing more than the other three left backs we already have. Snodgrass is either injured, or not interested, his performance today was one of his worst for the club.

Simon Grayson has tried to convince himself and the fans the squad is better than last year. Yes there is 45 games to go, but the team as a unit can not defend STILL. Money needs to be spent, and fast otherwise it is going to be one hell of a long season.

Just saved you from posting it ;)

mtv1
6th August, 2011, 09:02 PM
might need that one near the end ;) pish poor game do snodgrass will hve to shape up one or two players played ok will have to play much better next time out

http://www.leedsunited.com/javaImages/cb/f7/0,,10273~9762763,00.jpg

mtv1
6th August, 2011, 09:03 PM
:eek: you mastered the copy and paste then :D

satsmo
6th August, 2011, 09:10 PM
Yes it is easy when you watch a master of it in action :)

Here's another:

http://www.we-all-love-leeds.com/images/leeds-united-defeat.jpg

andy91
6th August, 2011, 09:45 PM
Not gonna panic just yet but thought we look void of ideas.
Snodgrass looked like he had other things on his mind and im afraid the current crop of strikers are not good enough,need Bechio back asap.
Think thats the least of our problems the noobs at the back looked far from convincing and i cant see us scoring more than we concede with this current crop.

Andy.

D21198071
13th August, 2011, 05:56 PM
very bad play by leeds today...beaten at home.....I can bilieve it.....any comments on it....

Shady
13th August, 2011, 06:11 PM
yep...

blues won :D

:thefinger: stig ;)

andy91
13th August, 2011, 06:20 PM
Just walked in and its not looking good when 2 of opur best players have seen red.
Going by the stats we were well beaten,will be a hard long season till we get our better players back.

Andy.

andy91
17th August, 2011, 12:28 AM
Good to see an improved performance against Hull with half a squad and no proper strikers,well done Leeds.

Andy.

mtv1
17th August, 2011, 12:33 AM
Good to see an improved performance against Hull with half a squad and no proper strikers,well done Leeds.

Andy.

they need to let the slackers know play or ~~~~ off "New loan striker Andy Keogh could make his "second debut" for Leeds United on Tuesday - but manager Simon Grayson admits he has "concerns" in other areas" leave em on the bench till there hungry cmon the Leeds :D

andy91
20th August, 2011, 12:38 PM
Very Noticable when Snodgrass has a good game Leeds play well so hoping hes plays well tommorrow.

Andy.

andy91
27th August, 2011, 08:43 PM
Again we shoot ourselves in the foot when playing well and in control.
Worst start to a season in 14 years but im not panicking just yet just need to keep 11 players on the pitch and we wont be far away.

Andy.

andy91
1st September, 2011, 09:53 AM
Dont think the fans are gonna be happy this morning with one of our best in Max Gradel going on the cheap and losing Bessone back to Swansea which aint a bad thing and no one coming in.
Was hoping we was gonna get a few new faces.
To cap it Beckfords on his way to Leicester.

Andy.

RedSpider
1st September, 2011, 12:27 PM
wow! this thread's 3 and a half years old and only 4 pages long lol
thats a lot of leeds lovin' lol

andy91
2nd September, 2011, 09:07 PM
wow! this thread's 3 and a half years old and only 4 pages long lol
thats a lot of leeds lovin' lol

Not all glory supporters or a thread that has regular Manc/Liverpool fights lol

Andy.

maca
2nd September, 2011, 09:08 PM
I like leeds tbh :)

andy91
2nd September, 2011, 09:16 PM
I like leeds tbh :)

As a Leeds fan not from Leeds im not a Manu hater either.
Theres a reason why Manu are hated and its cos they are sucessfull.
Happens in most sports,people wanting the better players,teams to fall on their arses.
Would be nice if more people other than Mtv would post in here.
Im sure there are more Leeds fans out there even if we are still struggling.

Andy.

andy91
10th September, 2011, 07:08 PM
Not long in from golf and yes its nice to see Leeds finish with 11 men and win.
If only my golf was as good lol

Andy,

PatBadger
20th September, 2011, 09:02 AM
I'm not looking forward to Leeds tonight. Think there might be a few folks out for some trouble, we shall see.

Miklo
21st September, 2011, 01:16 PM
Unlucky Leeds :(

Couldn't argue with the quality of the goals scored though (apart from the deflected one).

andy91
21st September, 2011, 06:43 PM
Unlucky Leeds :(

Couldn't argue with the quality of the goals scored though (apart from the deflected one).

Bit disappointed mate barring the first 10 minutes.
Was like watching the first game of the season against Southampton they were divoid of ideas and too mamy defensive errors.
Senior players like Snodgrass and Howson were poor but fair play to Man United they ran out worthy winners.
Shame they had to sing about the Turkish disaster.

Andy.

alker ranger
21st September, 2011, 07:42 PM

Ur right mate but leeds fans singing about munich at the utd fans outside before hand was a shame also, just a minority of so called fans, and all clubs have them.:(

andy91
21st September, 2011, 07:44 PM

Ur right mate but leeds fans singing about munich at the utd fans outside before hand was a shame also, just a minority of so called fans, and all clubs have them.:(

Its a poor tale i cringe sometimes when theres a minutes silence at some games,makes me feel embarassed to be a Leeds fan at times but not on my own.

Andy.

andy91
21st September, 2011, 07:48 PM
amazing.............

If your gonna waste a post so you can download find somewhere else to do it.

Andy

andy1967
21st September, 2011, 10:05 PM
Its a poor tale i cringe sometimes when theres a minutes silence at some games,makes me feel embarassed to be a Leeds fan at times but not on my own.

Andy.

Every away games at most clubs they do the Munich thing, shame on the few who held the flag and sang about Istanbul last night.

shellbob
25th September, 2011, 08:06 AM
We cant defend,Leeds need centre halves I dont understand how the manager cant see that,2-0 up at Brighton and draw 3-3 my heart cant take many more matches like this:)