PDA

View Full Version : Need Diamond Logic Builder that works

eddie8
17th January, 2011, 03:59 AM
Hi
Does anybody have a link for dlb that actually works?? Every link i have tried always gives me an error saying while opening program

" Database is not available. Restart diamond logic builder while online to get a database update"

I have tried this on a couple different pc's with the same results. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

elslow
17th January, 2011, 06:20 AM
here you go guy hit the thank button
http://rapidshare.com/files/442991977/DIAMOND_LOGIC.rar

eddie8
17th January, 2011, 01:43 PM
Hey thanks for trying. That one doesnt work either. Same error message as before. Tried on two pc's.

elslow
17th January, 2011, 07:00 PM
it work offline even in window 7

joe5543
17th January, 2011, 11:41 PM
it work offline even in window 7

Yes that is the one I found on here and It worked for me. The only thing that you cant do is program the esc.

RSwire
18th January, 2011, 12:44 AM
Hi
Does anybody have a link for dlb that actually works?? Every link i have tried always gives me an error saying while opening program

" Database is not available. Restart diamond logic builder while online to get a database update"

I have tried this on a couple different pc's with the same results. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I think your problem is your running it form the exe. jar file on your desktop, you need to put the database on the desktop also. or make a short-cut of the exe. jar and run it that way. Try it, it couldn't hurt.

eddie8
18th January, 2011, 02:17 AM
I think your problem is your running it form the exe. jar file on your desktop, you need to put the database on the desktop also. or make a short-cut of the exe. jar and run it that way. Try it, it couldn't hurt.

You my friend are a genius. Thats all it took. Now its working well. Thank you for all your help.:wavey:

jtr8178
20th January, 2011, 03:32 AM
For those of you that use DLB (Diamond Logic Builder), I posted the official International Training CD for it in the other section:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f164/navistar-dlb-training-184726/

Toddmiller217
23rd January, 2017, 12:44 AM
I am having issues with DLB . I can pull it up and it asks for a reg.key..
if anyone can help I greatly appreciate it. ..need to use this in the morning if possible