PDA

View Full Version : 01 Citroen Synergie Rhz Electrical drawings..??

407ron
18th January, 2011, 10:11 AM
Hi All,
I have a Citroen Synergie (EVASION) and i'm looking for the cooling fan and Turbo electro valve electrical circuits.
It has aircon and it has a single (two speed) fan.
Vin is VF7AFRHZA12737066
and the Dam no 08745U9.

Basically the fan was running at high speed since the owner bought the car and he has had the relays checked out.
The fan seems to have stopped running in the last while.
It's bringing up fault codes

1)P1109 Fan unit low speed circuit to earth or open circuit.
Relays checked and are o.k.

2)P0243 Electrovalve short circuit to earth or open circuit.
The Electrovalve was replaced and yellow wire back to ecu and red wire to earth crimp is fine....still fault code.
I wonder is this an ecu problem...?

Thanks in advance....Ron.

Larue
18th January, 2011, 01:11 PM
There are some wiring diagrams for cooling and air conditioning system.Inside archieve are Microsoft XPS Viewer files and it's opens in internet explorer.
It might be a cooling fan fault and of course ECU fault, but I would leave ECU fault in last place after all others.
Cheers!

407ron
18th January, 2011, 02:09 PM
Thanks a Million Larue..:-)
I appreciate the effort you took to upload the ele drawings.
The fan is a single twin speed which has two cables coming from the ps1 fusebox (engine bay) and a earth onto the fan itself.
I have supplied 12volts directly onto the fan and it working on both speeds.
I'll study the drawings you uploaded and report back on my findings.

With the turbo fault i'm getting 3.5volts on the electrovalve plug (disconnected) maybe i should be getting 12 volts on the electrovalve....??
Thanks again for your input.
Ron.

Larue
18th January, 2011, 02:32 PM
Thanks a Million Larue..:-)
I appreciate the effort you took to upload the ele drawings.
The fan is a single twin speed which has two cables coming from the ps1 fusebox (engine bay) and a earth onto the fan itself.
I have supplied 12volts directly onto the fan and it working on both speeds.
I'll study the drawings you uploaded and report back on my findings.

With the turbo fault i'm getting 3.5volts on the electrovalve plug (disconnected) maybe i should be getting 12 volts on the electrovalve....??
Thanks again for your input.
Ron.
Yes! It should have 12V power supply to valve! So It could be wiring fault or relay module fault!

407ron
18th January, 2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks again Larue.
I'll study these and let you know how i get on.
Rdgs Ron.

407ron
19th January, 2011, 11:17 AM
The car is gone from me at the moment but i did a few tests before i gave it back to the owner.
With the turbo problerm P0243 Electrovalve short circuit to earth or open circuit i checked the voltage on the red wire to turbo sensor from fuse 2 Fusebox) and i was getting 12-14 volts to ground.
i was getting 3.5 volts to ground on Yellow wire from ecu...i taught this was a switching earth..?

Both readings were taken with the electrovalve disconnected.

I think its either an ecu or engine bay fusebox problem...?
Has anyone any ideas what could be the source of the problem..?
Also its still coming up with P1109 Fan unit low speed circuit to earth or open circuit.
I have tried to remove the wiring harness from the base of the fusebox but failed..i see there is a yellow plastic square in the centre with tabs attached..is there any easy way of getting into the base of the fusebox to check for corrosion..?
Thanks in advance.
Ron.

mmbspaced
11th July, 2017, 03:20 PM
you are a star, thank you bud.