PDA

View Full Version : Nissan ECU Reprogramming Software NERs

drifter511
18th January, 2011, 06:58 PM
looking for Nissan ECU Reprogramming Software for J2534-1.
please PM me.
drifter511

NERs Software (version 02.01.01.02)

Nissan ECU Reprogramming Software (NERs) is Nissan and Infiniti?s J2534-1 compliant ECU reprogramming software. This software supports reprogrammable ECUs from 1999 to current model year vehicles when using a Nissan validated pass-through device. This software only provides ECU reprogramming capability. It does not provide diagnostic or key programming capability.

constant
17th February, 2011, 08:35 AM
I need a copy also. PM please.

sukkamotton
8th March, 2011, 01:05 AM
hello program will be apreciate

seed212
8th April, 2011, 12:29 AM
please I need a copy also .
thanks

sukkamotton
12th April, 2011, 07:59 AM
any news on the software

uhaulkid
13th April, 2011, 01:02 AM
its free go to there website...

drifter511
20th April, 2011, 04:36 PM
it cost $270, not free!!

uhaulkid
20th April, 2011, 10:38 PM
it cost $270, not free!!
WRONG AIAN ITS FREE I USE IT ALL THE TIME....ITS FREE....you just haveto pay for the fflash file...sorry but your worng

drifter511
7th May, 2011, 01:02 AM
do you have the link to it?

eddie8
7th May, 2011, 01:11 AM
WRONG AIAN ITS FREE I USE IT ALL THE TIME....ITS FREE....you just haveto pay for the fflash file...sorry but your worng

ITS NOT FREE! I WAS JUST THERE USING IT THE OTHER DAY

Nissan Publications (http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/J2534.aspx)

ishell
7th May, 2011, 08:05 AM

Just one year back this sw was free .
Only flash files for money .

uhaulkid
9th May, 2011, 10:26 PM

IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU BUT IT IS FREE. THE LAW REQUIRES THE SOFTWARE TO DO IT BE FREE....THE LAW, YES THE LAW SAYS THE SOFTWARE MUST BE FREE BUT THEY CAN CHARGE FOR THE FILES AND OR ACCESS....EVERY US MANUFACTOR MUST PROVIDE A 2534 PROGRAM TO FLASH FILE TO AFTERMARKET BUT THEY CAN CHARGE FOR FILES....ILL SEE IF I HAVE THE INSTALLER PROGRAM ON MY LAPTOP AND ILL POST IT FOR GODS SAKE...BUT ITS FREE!

uhaulkid
9th May, 2011, 10:29 PM
NERs Software (version 02.01.01.02) ....i see why you say its not free you want the whole pacgake...dont need that...ill post exe later if i still have it...dont need there whole package thats money maker for them....i use same thing many times last week did two alitma and p/u both with same progry i d/l from nissian

uhaulkid
9th May, 2011, 10:53 PM
program all the nissians you want....and best part is its FREE....LMAO......

eddie8
10th May, 2011, 02:26 AM
NERs Software (version 02.01.01.02) ....i see why you say its not free you want the whole pacgake...dont need that...ill post exe later if i still have it...dont need there whole package thats money maker for them....i use same thing many times last week did two alitma and p/u both with same progry i d/l from nissian

What do you mean the whole package?

uhaulkid
10th May, 2011, 03:43 AM
What do you mean the whole package?
just use what i posted...its all you need...you wanna spend more oney for niotihgn but bells and whistles that do nithgn then spend it...but i use it weekely without one issue...thats what i mean

eddie8
10th May, 2011, 12:22 PM
just use what i posted...its all you need...you wanna spend more oney for niotihgn but bells and whistles that do nithgn then spend it...but i use it weekely without one issue...thats what i mean

I see what you posted and I didnt spend anymore money as I already have the program....but you didnt answer the question...bells and whistles?.....I got news for you...the software "might " be free here on this site but not on the Nissan site and the cal files are not. If one doesnt have the software then he's not getting the cal files. For a newbie that goes to that site he will have to pay for the software to get the cal files. If they (Nissan)didnt charge for the software then they wouldnt have put it on there site for sale.....right?

uhaulkid
10th May, 2011, 05:45 PM
I see what you posted and I didnt spend anymore money as I already have the program....but you didnt answer the question...bells and whistles?.....I got news for you...the software "might " be free here on this site but not on the Nissan site and the cal files are not. If one doesnt have the software then he's not getting the cal files. For a newbie that goes to that site he will have to pay for the software to get the cal files. If they (Nissan)didnt charge for the software then they wouldnt have put it on there site for sale.....right?
if you knew where to look you would find the file i posted here that i found right on nisisans site where it is still posted. if you knew where to look if you have a sub to there tec site etc etc. i did answer your questions...bells and whitels...things you dont need. and like i said it done come with cal files only one oem does that free and thats kia and hyidna and thats cause they are ran service wise by same oem. other then that flash ablty for all us built cars is FREE that file is from nissian, open it see it..its there file. its a stripped down version of what you can go spend money on. if you had the program then why post about it? duhhh thats stupid. i gave you what nissian gives to everyone for free. if you want the paid version that does the ame hing fine....being auto instructor and my area is diag computers and flshing i have great knowladge of it in all makes model....but once again never said cal file srae free just the proggy....even said cal files have to be paid for read....also did ansser your questions with bells and whisltes....you asked to be able to flash nissins i ave you what you need mnus flash files which i said isnt free.....gotta go im driving 90 mph down the freeway on a phone typi ng this....you got what you need...its free from nissian....dl it use it get yur ecu number check for update via tsb..pay 20 bucks for file and flash it,....done gtta go bud good luck

carmasterq8
10th May, 2011, 07:14 PM
hi
thanx for nisssanNERs Software

eddie8
11th May, 2011, 02:11 AM
if you knew where to look you would find the file i posted here that i found right on nisisans site where it is still posted. if you knew where to look if you have a sub to there tec site etc etc. i did answer your questions...bells and whitels...things you dont need. and like i said it done come with cal files only one oem does that free and thats kia and hyidna and thats cause they are ran service wise by same oem. other then that flash ablty for all us built cars is FREE that file is from nissian, open it see it..its there file. its a stripped down version of what you can go spend money on. if you had the program then why post about it? duhhh thats stupid. i gave you what nissian gives to everyone for free. if you want the paid version that does the ame hing fine....being auto instructor and my area is diag computers and flshing i have great knowladge of it in all makes model....but once again never said cal file srae free just the proggy....even said cal files have to be paid for read....also did ansser your questions with bells and whisltes....you asked to be able to flash nissins i ave you what you need mnus flash files which i said isnt free.....gotta go im driving 90 mph down the freeway on a phone typi ng this....you got what you need...its free from nissian....dl it use it get yur ecu number check for update via tsb..pay 20 bucks for file and flash it,....done gtta go bud good luck

Ok whatever you say.......:stoned:

drifter511
5th October, 2011, 08:28 PM
Nissan_J2534 file is not the NERS file, dont get confused.

sogaro
14th February, 2012, 04:34 PM
Need help guys, i have the subscription and the Nissan -J2534 software installed. It shows a CSV file error and goes off. Meanwhile the ECU number is 23710-ZH44A which i could also not find in the check list of ECU numbers. Need help guys, cheers.
Car is Nissan Armada, 2006MY

eddie8
14th February, 2012, 05:30 PM
Need help guys, i have the subscription and the Nissan -J2534 software installed. It shows a CSV file error and goes off. Meanwhile the ECU number is 23710-ZH44A which i could also not find in the check list of ECU numbers. Need help guys, cheers.
Car is Nissan Armada, 2006MY

Im thinkin there isnt an update for this pcm

sogaro
14th February, 2012, 08:47 PM
Well its got the fault code C1179 which requires a reflashing to be fixed. Can a cloned Consult 2 or 3 be used to fix this issue? Can i flash online with a cloned Consult tool?

eddie8
14th February, 2012, 08:50 PM
Thats an abs code. U need factory tool for that. Jbox will not work

eddie8
15th February, 2012, 01:39 PM
Well its got the fault code C1179 which requires a reflashing to be fixed. Can a cloned Consult 2 or 3 be used to fix this issue? Can i flash online with a cloned Consult tool?

Thats a good question. Maybe somebody else can answer that one:wavey:

eddie8
15th February, 2012, 01:42 PM

I had that same issue and found out with a jbox that all you can flash is pcm/tcm. It wont due abs

uhaulkid
15th February, 2012, 11:12 PM

if yu can flash ecu with it then yes, the tools knows not clone or not, if it works to flash then it works to flash. i have both and both are clones and both flash all ecus that can be done. its matter the good o rbad tool you have. if it works then it works if it does not then it wont work at all but that is the tool to use to flash ecu's with i do it daily. it may be your tools that giving you error..clones sometimes not so good?

sogaro
16th February, 2012, 05:56 AM
Now, i get things clearer. Eddie is right 100%, J2534 tools flash only Nissan ECU and TCM and Consults do both and other modules, for this job, its the Consult that has it. My Cardaq Plus is Ori not a clone. Uhaulkid , thx for the Clone bit, i know what to look out for

orion11
24th September, 2012, 03:56 AM
Not sure if this is the right place to post.
Is any one having issues flashing with Ners software and cardaq ? Tried flashing a 350z wouldn't flash. Heard through the masses that GM MDI will work.

sogaro
24th September, 2012, 07:10 AM
Cardaq plus should work if your ECU has flash files for it, though I have the GM MDI, never used it for any other than GMs or Opels

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

fastek2520
13th October, 2012, 03:14 PM
looking for NERs?

JFD6314
13th December, 2012, 04:10 PM
Anybody with links to download Nissan ners.

churchville
14th January, 2013, 09:30 PM
i had to pay for the software 270.00 and 19.99 for a days acess to the flash files

churchville
14th January, 2013, 09:32 PM
i had to pay 270.00

Bruce Willis
29th January, 2013, 03:58 PM
i had to pay for the software 270.00 and 19.99 for a days acess to the flash files
His not day access, access only for one file for the 19.99, each file.
Has anyone successfully flash the car with Ners?

annihilatorface
5th February, 2013, 07:58 PM
Thank you for the post. I really needed this.

siyadk
19th May, 2013, 07:52 PM
sorry for off the topic, i need to invest on a J2534 tool... but does the software work only US cars... i am located in Asia, and i am wondering whether this softwares will work outside US

cjsutton
19th September, 2013, 12:29 AM
hello there, this software says corupt when opened? could you posably upload it again, thank you