PDA

View Full Version : dbox2 for satellite

alom5
6th December, 2008, 05:01 PM
I have a dbox2 for satellite. Please can anybody help me to get it going. I have done a search and has picked up channels but i can only watch the fta channels. It looks a bit harder to understand than the cable version.

Any help will be very much welcome...

thanks in advance

father ted
6th December, 2008, 05:09 PM
am afraid sat cant be hacked you will only pick up fta sattalite channels,unless you have a motorised dish

C64
6th December, 2008, 05:59 PM
I have a dbox2 for satellite. Please can anybody help me to get it going. I have done a search and has picked up channels but i can only watch the fta channels. It looks a bit harder to understand than the cable version.

Any help will be very much welcome...

thanks in advance

Are you trying to get Free Sky?

If so, then like Father Ted has said it's not gonna happen.

However, there are still a few packages out there on alternative satellites that can be hacked with the Dbox2 using an Emulator, but the number of channels are dwindling an TBH I'm not even sure what IS hackable and whats not.

Search for Card Sharing if you want everything on satellite - including Sky UK ;)

alom5
6th December, 2008, 06:03 PM
thank you for your help lads....not really what I wanted to hear:puke:....so how does this card sharing lark work then mate.

I was really interested in the football, cos I got everything else on the cable.

should I be getting rid of the box then???

krazylegz
6th December, 2008, 09:33 PM
digitv on 1w shows loads of premiership footy m8 and is currently open due to change encryptions some time next year:(

alom5
7th December, 2008, 12:42 PM
how do i get the channels mate....do i need to change anything on the box or the dish...i got 33 transponders ....and no channels:hmmmm2:

krazylegz
7th December, 2008, 03:42 PM
do you have a motorised dish m8? or a fixed dish set at 1w?

if not you will need one or the other....sky minidish is no good;)

you will then need to install a emu and keys....same way as cable then scan 1w satellite.

have a look here for channels in digitv package.....digitv (http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/digi.html) nova sport(galaxie), eurosport2, rts2, stv3 are just some of the channels that show footy.

to see what footy is shown on what channels look here (http://liveonsat.com/today.php) m8