PDA

View Full Version : yd25 nissan help

bekamon
20th January, 2011, 12:43 AM
hello ,I have a nissan pick up 2004 diesel with engine yd25, this lost power , don't show any fault code , I check everything and all is good , the fuel pump was check on laboratoy diesel and this is good, I think

1- ecm is bad
2- ecm lost programming

any suggestions

Larue
20th January, 2011, 08:26 AM
I would recomend get injectors tested. Had one another day with stuck one injector stage. They might be stuck.
Later was speaking with guy who was testing them nad he told me it's a common problem on these, especially if car is staying without driving for while.
Cheers!

Liteace
20th January, 2011, 09:31 AM
clogged air filter, clogged exhaust \ cat, EGR valve, semi seized turbo not spooling up to speed \ seized wastegate, bad fuel ......................

DCD
23rd January, 2011, 01:36 PM
First thing I replace on these is fuel filter very common to block and cause running problems/lack of power

fred39
25th January, 2011, 12:13 AM
check rear brake lights are ok and that the park/neutral switch is on, you can do this by turning the fast idle on(press switch left hand side of steering colume)(RHD) then wilst the engine is running dip the clutch and select a gear the revs should drop down if the switch is faulty it tends not to work in 3rd and 4th, if this is the case then replace the park neutral switch

p.s. dont have the injectors crack tested as this will not determin if they are faulty or not as they are two stage injectors it will only scrap good injectors

Please leave Thanks if this helps

bekamon
25th January, 2011, 12:56 AM
and everything was checked, the problem started when in a garage, did a short-circuit the battery, the nozzles have already been reviewed, reviewed the entire fuel system, the turbo charger has raised 22 psi, all values are in is scanner normal
anyone has experience in testing in VP44 fuel pump?