PDA

View Full Version : rangers v hamilton

davieboy.rfc
6th December, 2008, 06:04 PM
7-1 that is the kind of response i was lookin for aft.er last weeks mare the gers made lots of chances & played very well so hopefully hibs can do us a turn & take points of celtic.

only gers fans respond thank you.....

bluefin
6th December, 2008, 06:26 PM
mon the hibees :barscarf: only time i support a team in green n white :congrats:

truckerbhoy
6th December, 2008, 07:31 PM
haha well done for beating the mighty accies,it will be back to 7 points the morra

4 in a row here we come
EASY EASY :scarf2:

billy_cc
7th December, 2008, 12:49 PM
7-1 that is the kind of response i was lookin for aft.er last weeks mare the gers made lots of chances & played very well so hopefully hibs can do us a turn & take points of celtic.

only gers fans respond thank you.....

FANTASTIC - you managed to beat the bottom team in the league - wow:ciao:

winf1uk
7th December, 2008, 03:00 PM
i suppose this might have an affect later on iof goal difference is the difference.

between the two you know who's.

W

bluefin
7th December, 2008, 04:52 PM
haha well done for beating the mighty accies,it will be back to 7 points the morra

4 in a row here we come
EASY EASY :scarf2:
wot was that about 7 POINTS !!! :elefant: WELL DONE THE HIBEES

davieboy.rfc
7th December, 2008, 08:42 PM
hope hearts r still in good form & give it a go at parkhead next week it was only a matter of time before celtics luck ran oot.

hughesy86
7th December, 2008, 10:32 PM
on your post lask week i predicted rangers will be top end of feb lets wait and see mon the gers lets all laugh at the roly poy goalie

bluefin
7th December, 2008, 11:33 PM
hope hearts r still in good form & give it a go at parkhead next week it was only a matter of time before celtics luck ran oot.

yeah thanks to the holy goalie :roflmao: to be honest, id say its made wee jimmy krankies mind up << aka g.strachen he will be off to ?? roy kean comes to mind anyway, its just a game of 2 halfs :roflmao: