PDA

View Full Version : Citroen C5 SID803A

lukzer
21st January, 2011, 01:49 PM
hi i've problem with my ECU SID803A. Unfortunately my ECU was broken in a crash.
I have another one but the problem is that ECU is from this same engine C5 2.0 hdi this same year 2006 but from car with automatic transmission. My car have manual transmission.
I want to know that's possible to reflash ECU with BDM100 programmer and dump from ECU with MT.

unu
24th January, 2011, 08:14 AM
hi i've problem with my ECU SID803A. Unfortunately my ECU was broken in a crash.
I have another one but the problem is that ECU is from this same engine C5 2.0 hdi this same year 2006 but from car with automatic transmission. My car have manual transmission.
I want to know that's possible to reflash ECU with BDM100 programmer and dump from ECU with MT.

swap data from broken ecu into new ecu , usually only eeprom it must be enough .
via BDM ... pinout here : http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f175/siemens-sid-803-pin-outs-185475/

unar
24th January, 2011, 09:10 AM
As Unu write, read mcu, flash and eeprom via bdm and write it to new ECU. If bdm cant connect, get out pcb and desolder eeprom from second side and read it external, then You can write it via bdm to new ECU.

Regards
unar

sl4ck
24th January, 2011, 10:37 PM
I'm sorry unu but i had experience with SID806 and eeprom wasn?t enought, had to swap also flash.

BTW: He need?s map(Flash) too because used ECU it's from automatic transmission and he's car has manual transmission, i wasn?t surprised if map is diferent.

marrijonas
1st June, 2011, 07:22 PM
hELLO,
I have same problem, ecu sid 803A with automatic transmition.
The problem is- flasch memory dump broken.
Can YOU send to me flasch memory or full ECU dump from Your ecu , or from both!
Thanks.

marrijonas
1st June, 2011, 07:29 PM
I have ECU from Citroen C4 , but software is different, not possible to configure with dealer tool.:afraid: