PDA

View Full Version : Latest channel list>>THANKS TO LAURELS53

mept1
22nd January, 2011, 03:03 PM
L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v3.10 - [21 January 2011]

L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v3.10 [21 January 2011]
This channel list is best used with either the latest official Firmware, or with the latest L53_MOD_Dump file.

This is a multi-satellite channel list covering satellites from 30west to 45east.
It can also be used as a single satellite channel list, just click on the Zoom or SatList button and select the satellite you wish access from the satellite list.

Default Settings:
Channel list format: .dbs
Default Motor Setting: DisEqC 1.2.
Default LNB Setting: Universal [9750 - 10600]
TV Channels: 4399
Radio Channels: 0
Favorite Channels: 0

If used in an external channel editor, change extension from .dbs to .abs
once you have edited the channel list, change the extension back to .dbs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's New:
Channel list type [TP_PROG]
A number of new or updated channels added on various satellites.

To avoid any possable conflicts, it is always wise to delete the channels from your receiver before installing.
To remove all channels click Menu -> Edit Channel -> Delete All

To install this channel list, simply transfer the unzipped channel list to a USB Stick, and then insert the USB Stick into the USB port, which is located on the rear of the receiver, then follow the instructions below.

Click Menu -> Tools -> Upgrade By USB, then in 'Upgrade Mode' select 'Misc Files'
then click on 'Select & Upgrade' and select OPTION 1 [TP_PROG] now click the OK button,
when you see a check mark or tick next to the TP_PROG, click the yellow button to install.
Once the file have been installed, reboot the receiver, once rebooted you can then click the Zoom or SatList button, and directly select any satellite from within the satellite data base list.

Anyone may use, or share this modified Dump file, all I ask is that you do not remove, or edit the files included in any way, or add any other extra files, which are mainly spam, giving credit to some obscure web site.
Of course we are aware of the fact, that some still have a tendancy to ignore the above request.

All the best
Laurals

Attached Files

smok3y666
24th January, 2011, 11:19 AM
Thanks for this.

Adam_UK
24th January, 2011, 05:33 PM
Can this channel list be loaded on non motorized system? my system is 4 fixed lnbs and I use DisEqC 1.1 to set it up.

patelar
28th January, 2011, 10:41 AM
Hi all

This is working brilliantly but I could do with adding only few extra channels e.g Islam and Peace TV.
I only know how to do a full scan but is it possible to individually add one or two extra channels and how? :puke:

Thanks for any help/advice

mept1
28th January, 2011, 01:54 PM
Press menu>>tvchannel list>>scroll across to eurobird 1 &Ast>> press the fav button on remote>>look for your desired chanel IE(peace channel)>>>highlite it>>add to which fav list you desire.

good luck

patelar
28th January, 2011, 05:56 PM
Hi

I done the above and can't find extra channels as there is only a total of 358 channels stored by Laurels53 zipfile
Usually SKY have nearly have 900 channels so what I need is how to search manually for that one extra channel to be added on to the 358 total.

I know that on Lyngsat.com I can look up the individual Freq.
Tp eg Peace TV is

12560 H
tp F1U
DVB-S
SR 27500
FEC 2/3

mept1
28th January, 2011, 06:36 PM
Thats way low,.for channels sly uk,....On my openbox theres 800,...try my channels list below.

patelar
29th January, 2011, 01:18 AM
Hi

Does the 800 channels cause any rebooting issues when selectiing any channels and like Laureels53 does it cover other satellites channels for a motorised dish?

mept1
29th January, 2011, 09:00 AM
no rebooting,....i,v removed all other sats in that channel list except 28.2 as i thought you only wanted that,..if you need full moterised list,.let me no.............

good luck

casey95
29th January, 2011, 09:03 AM
I cant see any other channels. Need input pin how?????? pm me pls thanks

patelar
29th January, 2011, 04:51 PM
Hi mept1:hello:

Can you do the 800 sky 28 deg list channel list with the other motorised dish list

Thanks

smok3y666
2nd February, 2011, 12:33 PM
Anyone got the new 3.20?

patthewan
9th February, 2011, 11:04 PM
L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v3.10 - [21 January 2011]

L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v3.10 [21 January 2011]
This channel list is best used with either the latest official Firmware, or with the latest L53_MOD_Dump file.

This is a multi-satellite channel list covering satellites from 30west to 45east.
It can also be used as a single satellite channel list, just click on the Zoom or SatList button and select the satellite you wish access from the satellite list.

Default Settings:
Channel list format: .dbs
Default Motor Setting: DisEqC 1.2.
Default LNB Setting: Universal [9750 - 10600]
TV Channels: 4399
Radio Channels: 0
Favorite Channels: 0

If used in an external channel editor, change extension from .dbs to .abs
once you have edited the channel list, change the extension back to .dbs

What's New:
Channel list type [TP_PROG]
A number of new or updated channels added on various satellites.

To avoid any possable conflicts, it is always wise to delete the channels from your receiver before installing.
To remove all channels click Menu -> Edit Channel -> Delete All

To install this channel list, simply transfer the unzipped channel list to a USB Stick, and then insert the USB Stick into the USB port, which is located on the rear of the receiver, then follow the instructions below.

Click Menu -> Tools -> Upgrade By USB, then in 'Upgrade Mode' select 'Misc Files'
then click on 'Select & Upgrade' and select OPTION 1 [TP_PROG] now click the OK button,
when you see a check mark or tick next to the TP_PROG, click the yellow button to install.
Once the file have been installed, reboot the receiver, once rebooted you can then click the Zoom or SatList button, and directly select any satellite from within the satellite data base list.

Anyone may use, or share this modified Dump file, all I ask is that you do not remove, or edit the files included in any way, or add any other extra files, which are mainly spam, giving credit to some obscure web site.
Of course we are aware of the fact, that some still have a tendancy to ignore the above request.

All the best
Laurals

Attached Files
hey thanks this is a realy big help to me been at this all day lol just shows reading and searching pays off

kingtj64
12th February, 2011, 05:27 PM
Thats way low,.for channels sly uk,....On my openbox theres 800,...try my channels list below.

Hi mept1,

thanks for all your work.

which firmware is best with this ?

Cheers

mept1
12th February, 2011, 06:39 PM
As it,s a dump it dont matter.

Mender
13th February, 2011, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the informations

Raster
16th February, 2011, 03:02 PM
Thanks saved us lots of work :)

sepeas
16th February, 2011, 08:48 PM
Hi, have here satellite list for the Europe satellites?

mucktion
20th February, 2011, 01:44 PM
Just got this box and this list would be great, thx

quattroz
28th February, 2011, 10:34 AM
can anyone tell why its only s news thats make my openbox 900 freez thanks

cutajarcharlels
5th March, 2011, 11:14 AM
As it,s a dump it dont matter.
Hi its cutajarcharlels, Iam new to this can you help how can change the channel list from my computer to my reciver by cable I got the dcc thanksfor your help reg cutajarcharles

mept1
6th March, 2011, 10:36 AM
Hi its cutajarcharlels, Iam new to this can you help how can change the channel list from my computer to my reciver by cable I got the dcc thanksfor your help reg cutajarcharles

Dcc "WILL NOT WORK" update by usb only...
Factory reset first.......

dakfortune
7th March, 2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the list - Great work:coffin:

presrelesse
30th March, 2011, 01:28 AM
can someone help me set up my openbox i am in the US (new- York).

orielvision
4th April, 2011, 11:11 AM
I am new in this i will download and check thanks

pathill
4th April, 2011, 11:31 AM
thanks for info

humi5400
9th April, 2011, 11:08 PM
hey thanks

hopper28
25th April, 2011, 09:34 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a channel list for Sky UK as I tried the one here and changed the file extension to .abs but when I use the editor all the channel names and unreadable what is the best channel list I can get and is there a way to convert it so it works with the Ariva 200.

Thanks

picirruku
3rd May, 2011, 03:19 PM
Thank you very much! I just got the S9 and hope will help with the channels ;)

rille
29th June, 2011, 11:32 PM
Thanxs for the file!!

Bistoo
14th November, 2011, 09:51 PM
Can this file be used for TM600?