PDA

View Full Version : Open box hell!!

choozay
22nd January, 2011, 06:55 PM
Can sum one plzzz help me with my open box!! Im ready to smah it into bits!!

I for sum reason cant get my Clines to show online!! I have been trying to fix this damn box for 5 days!!!!

If no one can help, does anyone have the orginal firmware?? will sell this blasted box!!

mept1
22nd January, 2011, 08:22 PM
Calm dowm!!!

explain what your doing.

rapscallion
22nd January, 2011, 10:35 PM
Format usb drive to fat32
Using notepad put what you want onto notepad
Save as
File name CCcam.cfg
Change the box below to all files instead of text document and save.
Put drive into open box and take it from there

choozay
23rd January, 2011, 12:58 AM
Im adding the Lines via a usb. I have managed to get the line uploaded. I have DHCP on and i have opened ports and created DYNDNS.

After i do a reboot the line shows as offline!! I dnt get what im doing anything wrong?

Plz help

choozay
23rd January, 2011, 01:26 AM
My friend has given a cline to connect to his server by the way..I dont if there is an issue with dat??

mept1
23rd January, 2011, 01:44 AM
yep,...it could be dead.

choozay
23rd January, 2011, 01:59 AM
any idea where i could get access to one?? i would only need it for 5 mins...do u think any one would allow me access??

zag2me
23rd January, 2011, 01:59 PM
you need to active the cline in the config. Its the green button I think. Then reboot.

bighun
28th January, 2011, 12:50 AM
make sure and press the exit button on the remote when you have put in your cline and make sure there is a tick on your cline then reboot the box and that should do it

bigup
4th February, 2011, 09:06 PM
choozay, did you get this sorted?

opsmonkey
5th February, 2011, 12:26 AM
FFS guys.. read the rules.. No cardsharing CLine chat

promo7uk
8th February, 2011, 11:33 PM
HERE YOU GOT LATEST FIRMWARE WITH LATEST CCcam new update also uk sly channel list ,,

once you add cccam addline . make shure you press green button on remote to get it to work,

then once you have save it press menu so you goto screen sayin encrypted. then goto network add box via dhcp auto on,

now press apply at bottom.

now goto menu once saved,, then put box in standby mode.!

wait 10 seconds if u have done everything right there ya go,,, box is now working and decrypting,this works just this second used it myself.:goodpost: