PDA

View Full Version : zedbull tokens?

jonny r
23rd January, 2011, 02:10 PM
hi, i bought a zedbull from china a few months ago and it was working really well, it done everything i asked it to but now it has ran out of tokens. is there anyway i can update the tokens? it came with 500 and it has version 5.08 iea software. please let me know if there is a way. thank you

obdmaster
23rd January, 2011, 06:18 PM
hi, i bought a zedbull from china a few months ago and it was working really well, it done everything i asked it to but now it has ran out of tokens. is there anyway i can update the tokens? it came with 500 and it has version 5.08 iea software. please let me know if there is a way. thank you

Did your tokens physically go down on display m8???

Or did one day it just wouldnt work??

I have clone it came with 286 tokens, and seems to never go down!!

Reason i ask is , just wandered if im in for a shock soon:viking:

umoussa
23rd January, 2011, 07:01 PM
@ OBDMASTER, i think you got yours from Carsung, they use a trick to fix the tokens

@ jonny r, Open your Zedbull, get your serial, send it to your Chinese supplier and ask for new tokens file (500 Tokens)

P.S, don't waste your tokens helping people with PIN codes, one day you will get stuck and no one will help you timely as you did before

obdmaster
23rd January, 2011, 07:04 PM
@ OBDMASTER, i think you got yours from Carsung, they use a trick to fix the tokens

@ jonny r, Open your Zedbull, get your serial, send it to your Chinese supplier and ask for new tokens file (500 Tokens)

P.S, don't waste your tokens helping people with PIN codes, one day you will get stuck and no one will help you timely as you did before

My zed bull was from anyscancn, but bet carsung uses same machine .

Thanks m8:goodpost:

jonny r
23rd January, 2011, 07:48 PM
Did your tokens physically go down on display m8???

Or did one day it just wouldnt work??

I have clone it came with 286 tokens, and seems to never go down!!

Reason i ask is , just wandered if im in for a shock soon:viking:

hi, thanks for ur reply obdmaster. the tokens went down everytime i used the machine, it took 2 tokens for each special function like pin code and eeprom applications and 1 token everytime i read a key. i think it took tokens everytime i linked it up with the pc also. i bought it from vnvtech in china, i must get in touch with them and see if they can help. thank u

obdmaster
23rd January, 2011, 09:53 PM
hi, thanks for ur reply obdmaster. the tokens went down everytime i used the machine, it took 2 tokens for each special function like pin code and eeprom applications and 1 token everytime i read a key. i think it took tokens everytime i linked it up with the pc also. i bought it from vnvtech in china, i must get in touch with them and see if they can help. thank u

I thought all these ZED BULL clones from china where the same obviously not.

Good luck

jonny r m8:goodpost:

MACKIE
24th January, 2011, 12:49 AM
Most of suppliers fix that problem but not permanent...after some time tokens disappear...they didn't clone it good...

Regards
Mackie

ghauman
12th May, 2011, 08:17 AM
Hi All,
Got my clone zed bull from carsung last week.

it came with 65335 tokens ??

darrenhyland
12th May, 2011, 09:25 AM
Hi All,
Got my clone zed bull from carsung last week.

it came with 65335 tokens ??
same as mine, got it from obdfactory and came with 65335 tokens..used it loads and never goes down!!!

PierreTheron
13th May, 2011, 09:51 PM
Hi

65335 seems to keep on working ..

Just need to wait and see..///???

darrenhyland
13th May, 2011, 09:56 PM
i bit the bullet this week and did the honest thing..i ordered an original ZB from hickleys....1300 sterling for base package without eeprom functions or obd functions...all can be added later....reckon its best as i can do alot more with confidence.;)

ghauman
3rd June, 2011, 07:01 AM
Hi All,
I also ordered one from hickleys including the renault cable i needed together for 2200 pounds.
Allot of money, at least it works as i should,
The clone ended up in the garbage a waste of 175 dollars.

djorgensen
3rd June, 2011, 07:04 AM
I have an original in the workshop and a clone in the van.

the clone isnt bad, ive had a clone from another outfit and it was junk

the current clone hasnt failed to do anything i wanted it to do

ghauman
22nd June, 2011, 01:17 PM
I have an original in the workshop and a clone in the van.

the clone isnt bad, ive had a clone from another outfit and it was junk

the current clone hasnt failed to do anything i wanted it to do

Ony a pitty the clone cant put new transponder ic for renault keycards in cipher mode and it does not support obd programming.