PDA

View Full Version : please can somebody help me!!!

max101
6th December, 2008, 09:39 PM
hi there everybody, im new to this software update thing and im having problems with the update after installing the software. i have installed the software successfully (it took some time) but when i switch on the box and go through setting it up i really dont know what to do. so if somebody could help it would be grateful!!!

roger_ramjet
6th December, 2008, 09:50 PM
Are you not using the GTROM loader to update the box - its a simple as clicking on a button.

martin-f
6th December, 2008, 10:01 PM
if you have no channels you need to scan your box select your provider ie t/w or n*l or c/w then scan let scan finish exit to menu press 1570 turn emu/key on then exit to a $ channel and let it update

max101
6th December, 2008, 10:06 PM
yeh i tried that but it doesnt update to 100%. it does that sometimes but freezes and nothing happens

ramjet
6th December, 2008, 10:54 PM
use the latest flash file , and factory reset the receiver , then set emu to on using 1570 in menu , and when finished rescan

martin-f
7th December, 2008, 01:42 AM
yeh i tried that but it doesnt update to 100%. it does that sometimes but freezes and nothing happens

if you have flashed properly try this
i have had to do it on a few boxes
menu 1570 set defalt key wait for it to save make sure emu is on exit to a $ channel and wait sometimes it will go back to 0% then start give it time it has took 3 times for channels to kick in