25th January, 2011, 01:49 PM
who could help to tune my opel vivaro 1.9 dci!!!:stupid:
opel vivaro
1.9 100 pc
Ecu: Bosh EDC15C2
Read with Galleto 1260

ipejasinovic
27th January, 2011, 11:35 PM
Your local tuner can do it for you 100%!

waldi1979
28th January, 2011, 12:52 AM
Here You are.
Pass in PM.

boomeer
29th January, 2011, 12:52 PM
Here You are.

Pass in PM.
thank you very much!!! I will soon try, and inform you result !

boomeer
29th January, 2011, 03:38 PM
Here You are.
Pass in PM.
Has tried this tune! The car runs, but not as I expected! Positive sides are notable.Once again thanks!!:top:

ipejasinovic
29th January, 2011, 09:19 PM
Some basic optimum map, which could add 15 HP to your engine, would cost 100+ eur, not to mention profi optimum or power remap! What you could expect from free remap?! I think only turbine blow off!

boomeer
30th January, 2011, 08:42 PM
Some basic optimum map, which could add 15 HP to your engine, would cost 100+ eur, not to mention profi optimum or power remap! What you could expect from free remap?! I think only turbine blow off!
You aren't right!!!! The person has changed key parameters in the basic cards in a limit of the admissible!!! I know that I speak I study the chip tuning!! I approximately also rules! Instead of seeing result what for that that to tell!! Archive on the password!!! I do not know that you could suggest to change there 100 + eur! With the turbine all will be as it should be!! And to this man the big respect!:top:

Sorry for my English

ipejasinovic
30th January, 2011, 09:18 PM
Who said that this remap isn't good?! Me or you? Look at post #5! I said that you can't expect good map for free! That's all!

jovime
31st January, 2011, 12:07 AM
You aren't right!!!! The person has changed key parameters in the basic cards in a limit of the admissible!!! I know that I speak I study the chip tuning!! I approximately also rules! Instead of seeing result what for that that to tell!! Archive on the password!!! I do not know that you could suggest to change there 100 + eur! With the turbine all will be as it should be!! And to this man the big respect!:top:

Sorry for my English

Stupid statement, if you studied chiptuning you were able to do the remap by yourself... and you came to an internet forum to see if anybody could do it instead of putting your "knowledge" at work...

bazare
31st January, 2011, 12:27 AM
it's more than true ... you can't expect to have a good remap by posting for a free file on a forum. It's simply not the way to go for it. I have said it many times in different posts. What if you receive a bad tune? Or you lock your ECU? Then go to the local tuner and he will solve the problem for few hundred euros. It would have been cheaper in the first place to go to him first time. Don't mess with ECU if you don't know 100% what you are doing and how to act if things go bad. You say you know what he modified ... but do you know the limit of your turbo or of injectors? Just asking ...

promise
31st January, 2011, 12:28 AM
help pls i nedd a code to unlock my model

promise
31st January, 2011, 12:29 AM
modelE161 pls

jovime
31st January, 2011, 12:36 AM
it's more than true ... you can't expect to have a good remap by posting for a free file on a forum. It's simply not the way to go for it. I have said it many times in different posts. What if you receive a bad tune? Or you lock your ECU? Then go to the local tuner and he will solve the problem for few hundred euros. It would have been cheaper in the first place to go to him first time. Don't mess with ECU if you don't know 100% what you are doing and how to act if things go bad. You say you know what he modified ... but do you know the limit of your turbo or of injectors? Just asking ...

+1

Let's see if we can have a look to that wonderful file boomer received... On the other hand it's nice to have a public forum to learn how to test files with other people cars without any responsibility... nevre thinked of that way to do the thing, instead of buying my dyno and original equipment.

waldi1979
31st January, 2011, 06:42 AM
Password: vivaro99

boomeer
31st January, 2011, 08:22 AM
+1

Let's see if we can have a look to that wonderful file boomer received... On the other hand it's nice to have a public forum to learn how to test files with other people cars without any responsibility... nevre thinked of that way to do the thing, instead of buying my dyno and original equipment.

Thanks for attention from the sharks chiptuning :)
I will explain! Look when created a theme and has what is the time passed! I that wanted that and have received (this file I have simply compared with my) as the man has made job that I have told to it thanks!!! In difference he didn't ask what that of money for the subsequent improvements in this file!! I didn't write that it tune file bad or good, I only have told that haven't received that expected in general from the chip tuning this car !!! And as a whole positive changes present !!!

Once again thanks!
P.S. It is not necessary to consider itself as the cleverest

wiseman
12th February, 2011, 12:25 AM
What software did you use to read and write this with 1260 Galletto?

del635
3rd March, 2011, 01:53 PM
^^Surely it can take more fuel and rail pressure than that file gives! Its an engine not a kitten lol *EDIT* o wait, maybe not with standard advance........
And ffs why go straight to the duration maps? Looks like the temp limiters AND duration maps have been changed and drives on drivers request(pedal)......