PDA

View Full Version : Xentry Error. 99.58640.9902

jwolff
25th January, 2011, 04:11 PM
First things first, i just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who took their time to post all the fixes for common mistakes made by individuals such as me while installing Xentry/DAS.

Now onto the problem i have at hand. Currently i can connect to any vehicle in DAS/HHTWIN with no issues. Caesar test passes with no issues what so ever. However when i get into Xentry and try to diagnose a W204 chassis, the first message i get is to the turn the ignition on which it is. And then when it finally lets me get past that point i get the following error.

"Communication error (99.58640.9902) : SlaveInterface: 09902: Cannot load ToolkitApidll.dll"

I searched the forums and couldn't find anything related to the tool kit error. If anyone has had any prior experiences with this issue, and input would be appreciated.

As Always.

TIA

jwolff
26th January, 2011, 03:21 AM
Just thought i would let everyone know i might have solved the issue which at no surprise was more than likely my own fault.

I didn't have anytime to check the error until i got home, while double checking my notes on the install i decided just to reinstall Xentry all together. After i reinstalled and applied all patches and fixes i was still getting the same error. While playing around with it i ran cal872 fix again and what do you know it seems to have done something because now i am getting a no communication with multiplexer error.

I will let you guys know what happens when i get in the shop tomorrow morning.

jwolff
27th January, 2011, 02:36 AM
Just thought id share that the cal872 fix did it. Xentry now works and diagnosis is capable.

jwolff
4th February, 2011, 12:32 AM
Just thought i would update that i have been using Das/Xentry over a week now with no problems. The only issue i am having is finding a key generator for functions locked in Xentry.

I cannot access airbag functions in a 2008 C300 4Matic saying i need a password to change any parameters.

In any case thanks for looking.

ontmiss
4th February, 2011, 02:32 AM
I cannot access airbag functions in a 2008 C300 4Matic saying i need a password to change any parameters.

In any case thanks for looking.

To generate pass for airbag you should post or PM vin number

peti777
4th February, 2011, 07:07 PM
Hi!

I have same problem. My version is 2011/01 xentry and if i connect the GLK(204) it's ok, but if i'm run the test i have this error: 99.58640.0
I'm not run the universal 872 fix becouse i'm not sure that fix is good for Das/Xentry version 2011/01.

Wich version do you have jwolff?

Thanks for the reply!

peti777
5th February, 2011, 02:21 PM
OK.

I have the solution! In the f:\programme\xentry\bin folder find two files: asam3d.ini and asam3d_realcom.ini and i replace this line 'Drivers=T' to 'Drivers=D' and it's work fine! I'm test it on GLK204.

Bye!