PDA

View Full Version : audi a4 pin

frikki
25th January, 2011, 07:59 PM
good day all. can someone please confirm if this pin code for dash is correct. many thanks. read with immo reader5.

frikki
25th January, 2011, 08:01 PM
sorry. pin 3002. thanks

frikki
27th January, 2011, 06:40 AM
no one can help with pin code by dump.

milanoffracing
27th January, 2011, 09:29 AM
no one can help with pin code by dump.

I think your PIN is : 0230

exe123
27th January, 2011, 09:29 AM
00230 is correct pin for this dump

frikki
27th January, 2011, 01:24 PM
thanks guys for pin code. because we have tried using a few different pin codes, i think the cluster is locked. so we have left the ignition on for some time. made another attemp at coding, cluster does not want to except the code. is there a possibility to immo off this specific ecu. it would be appreciated if it could be done. i will attach the ecu dump thank you.

exe123
27th January, 2011, 01:53 PM
try again. sometimes these uknsi dash are strange and not accept the correct login.

papjack
20th November, 2012, 10:11 PM
Sorry to re-open or refresh an old thread like this but the UK-NSI dash is really a strange one. There is though a trick to access it, I had some difficult days with it too. I managed to get the dump with a Willem EEprom Programmer, had the Dump, I calculated the Login and could not log into it. So...I remembered, that I've read something on a german Forum that said that you can manually input the Login into the dash to unlock the service menu of the car in case you have lost the keys and would like to use the tiny plastic one without Transponder in it. There is a procedure with the knob for setting the clock and the TRIP reset knob on your dash, and you get 4 ---- lines. Then you put in your Login and the yellow Lamp for the immobiliser stays on and is on standby for 45 minutes so you can manage to get to the next dealer with the car, so I did that, and as soon as the yellow lamp was on, VAG-COM accepted the Login also, I guess it get stuck somehow as a protection, maybe if you enter too many wrong ones. After that it was a peace of cake to get the new keys learned to the Immo.

Hope I could help or maybe my Post will help somebody...someday.