PDA

View Full Version : 2003 audi a4 2.5 tdi quatro station wagon

drivesure
28th January, 2011, 04:25 PM
customer had a key and we were asked to make a spare. tried to pull the pin with a supervag and corrupted the cluster info - only displays def right now. would anyone have a dump for this cluster so i can load it on to get it going again. thanks

frikki
28th January, 2011, 06:14 PM
if your vehicle is fitted with a rb4 cluster. you will have to stripp the cluster and read the 8 pin (i think)24C08. one of the members will then fix the corrupted dump for you. cheers.

dashradio
28th January, 2011, 08:33 PM
Hi, you need to strip your dash read 24c08 also see if it is RB4 or RB8, do a search on here they are many post all with the same fault that you have, here is one but search they are many more
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f174/a4-rb4-def-display-after-read-pin-185366/

search results http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/search.php?searchid=5180997

drivesure
31st January, 2011, 11:46 PM
hi, i read through the forum and realise that the cluster can be repaired with the dejavu software. could someone please help to restore this dump. this is a rb4 cluster. i tried to pull the dump into icc to calculate the pin but it is not recognised.

thanks

drivesure
1st February, 2011, 07:36 PM
please help on this one.........

alimmo
2nd February, 2011, 12:02 AM
have you tried disconnecting the battery for a few minutes???, i think that has worked for a few of the members with the same problem, hope that will sort it out mate and good luck

milesbetteroff
2nd February, 2011, 01:29 AM
Hi guys yes dissconnect battery leave for a good 20 mins if it is still not working clear codes in cluster

drivesure
3rd February, 2011, 09:09 AM
disconnected the battery for an hour - same thing. i posted the dump - can someone please help me to repair this dump. this is an rb4 cluster. i read on the forum that you cannot load another cluster dump on this vehicle. i really need someones help on this one.

thanks