PDA

View Full Version : Software for Members of Kaos forum only

Salami
19th April, 2008, 04:43 PM
If any of you members of Kaos forum need some software please let me know what software you would like if I have it I will upload it for you here in PC download section of course it will be in Rar format if is a big program then I will upload it to megaupload and the link for it also will be posted in PC downloads section as long is 500 MB or less.

I repeat the software will be exclusively for Kaos forum members only you will require a password that will be obtained via PM.

Jaffa
19th April, 2008, 04:49 PM
If any of you members of Kaos forum need some software please let me know what software you would like if I have it I will upload it for you here in PC download section of course it will be in Rar format if is a big program then I will upload it to megaupload and the link for it also will be posted in PC downloads section as long is 500 MB or less.

I repeat the software will be exclusively for Kaos forum members only you will require a password that will be obtained via PM.

Thats nice of you, theres some stuff not allowed so maybe best to check with Kaos as to what is allowed.

Salami
19th April, 2008, 04:52 PM
Thats nice of you, theres some stuff not allowed so maybe best to check with Kaos as to what is allowed.

Sure thank you for letting me know.

Devilfish
19th April, 2008, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the offer Salami, very kind of you. :)