PDA

View Full Version : help needed with dreambox 800hd

topman96
30th January, 2011, 01:25 PM
can any one help i have a dream box 800d clone on a motorised system it has black hole and enigma or some thing like that now i have been on sly but i carnt view many channels at all and some i can get no sound i no i have to subscribe but even the free ones some work with no sound others dont work i would say i have more on my free view areal than on sky fta or would i get more if i hada free sky card for basic channels
thanks

Bulld0g
30th January, 2011, 01:28 PM
Press audio on remote then choose English for audio.Unless you have a sky sub or are connected to a card share server you will not open any encrypted channels.

topman96
30th January, 2011, 01:58 PM
thanks for you reply i have checked the audio and it desnt make any diffrence i understand i carn get engrypted channels but even with out a card i could get some free to air like channel 4 picture no sound and a few more ther is a few i get sound but more i dont
thanks

mtv1
30th January, 2011, 02:09 PM
thanks for you reply i have checked the audio and it desnt make any diffrence i understand i carn get engrypted channels but even with out a card i could get some free to air like channel 4 picture no sound and a few more ther is a few i get sound but more i dont
thanks
Check yur scart lead if all connections ok reflash the box using dreamup or dcc or just try factory reset if you only want free to air

topman96
30th January, 2011, 04:24 PM
seems ok now thanks