PDA

View Full Version : UFO hovers over Templel Mount in Jerusalem

Cronus
30th January, 2011, 02:59 PM
Two witnesses who happened to be at the Armon Hanatziv panoramic lookout over Mount Zion and the Dome of the Rock/Temple Mount in Jerusalem, Israel at 1am managed to film what might be one of the most interesting UFO clips ever captured (see video below). The sighting took place only yesterday on the morning of the 28th of January.
The men notice the large ball shaped UFO suspended in the night sky and begin to film. At a little after one minute into the clip the UFO descends almost to ground level directly over the Dome of the Rock/Temple Mount. The craft hovers there for a short while and then flickers and shoots upwards at an incredible speed, to the shock of the witnesses.
One of the witnesses, Mr Eli Gael, notes during the filming, in Hebrew, that he is certain that it must be forbidden for civilian craft to hover over Jerusalem in such a manner.

YouTube - UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011

Better to watch it full screen.

Lots of debate raging over this vid. Real deal or just really good CGI?

I'm sitting on the fence with this at the moment till I've done some more reading. If you think its crap then please give your reasons rather than just dismissing out of hand.

2nd video now released.

YouTube - UFO - TEMPLE MOUNT OF JERUSALEM-THE REAL THING..

This second video looks to be the footage from the guy in the foreground from the first video.

charlie1952
2nd February, 2011, 05:37 PM
strange days indeed

Cronus
2nd February, 2011, 06:48 PM
OK...here is a new video. Shot from an entirely different angle and seems to be the best one yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DWYEOLwgGzPg
(http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DWYEOLwgGzPg)

smirnoff_rules
2nd February, 2011, 06:50 PM
was this the star the disciples followed to where baby Jesus was ? or baby alien

Cronus
2nd February, 2011, 06:54 PM
was this the star the disciples followed to where baby Jesus was ? or baby alien

Or Baby Stig?

the man
5th February, 2011, 02:17 AM
very cool ..............
any more clips?

bazare
11th February, 2011, 10:19 PM
I think this is just a big joke

maca
11th February, 2011, 10:22 PM
i was watching that then the leccy went out big deal...

Skunky
14th February, 2011, 09:52 PM
hi all i am new this is cool

Trog
16th February, 2011, 05:52 PM
There is no dought that in my oppinion we are being observed by aleans. I say Aleans as there are several different type of Aleans from different parts of the Cosmos.
I have been investigating and writting UFO bulletins here in South Africa for several years. The information I have gathered comes from variouse parts of the world,
Several people have sent me Email information whilst others have telephoned me about there experiences in confidence.
There are many sightings that are just Metreological events and are quiet natural but not common , that is why people do not know about them as they do not "look to the Skies".
Other sightings are of experimantal flying objects which are earthman made by the Super powers, i.e. USA/Russia
They are part of there Black ops programs.
There are 5% of sightings that have no known explanation and this 5% we/I are the ones that we are interested in.
I saw my first and only sighting in the county of Derbyshire in England in 1953. My brother had a more interesting sighting a month later in the same area.

I ask you all to keep an open mind on this subject and do not forget to "Look to the Skies" and you may see something that will amaze you and make you also a UFO believer like me and many more sensible people.

I am sure that many wise guys will throw nasty remarks and say that I am "mental" but that does not hurt me. it only makes me feel superior than they are.

Your comments and sightings should be posted and would be appreciated, but please not stories of little green men shaking your hand or other Bulldust stories.

Thanks from the Trog.

nara
16th February, 2011, 07:28 PM
it only makes me feel superior than they are.

I'm sure it does. Enjoy the feeling. :rolleyes:

Canker_Canison
17th February, 2011, 01:22 AM
This should really be posted in it's own thread. But I hold to the belief that 99% of all 'UFO' sightings are down to airforce tests or secret craft. The other 1% are drink related.

This makes for some mildly interesting reading.... Secret Bases
(http://www.secret-bases.co.uk/secret2.htm)

brithepi2k
17th February, 2011, 02:21 AM
wow man this is scary!

bowie
27th February, 2011, 12:29 PM
i dont think alien lifeforms have ever visited earth. if they did i'm sure we would all know about it. but i do think that some of these sightings could be probes of some sort?

macalad
28th February, 2011, 10:05 PM
Its a fake due to adobe video studio (or something like that).Google image Jerusalem ufo and look for the picture with the magnified square to the left.Dont take my word for it cos I dont know-make yer own mind up.Just lettin yer know fellas.Its www.uf*evolution.com.If anyone got any answer to this otherwise then let us know.Thanx Maca.

DarkKnight
21st March, 2011, 12:16 PM
If it was really there in the sky it could have been a Hologram, a test of Project Blue Beam.