PDA

View Full Version : open media whats crack with these mine wont scan have they got crap tuners

satpink
7th December, 2008, 10:18 AM
received mine yesterday bought from s&j satellite in leeds via ebay, the kaos image looks great on cable & satellite, problem i have is it wont lock on to any satellite & do a scan, 1st i tried it on my fixed mini dish where i normally have my dreambox 800 hd, wont lock, so i tried it on my 1m motorised set up where i normally have my dreambox 7025sc, still no lock, so i then decided to try the cable side still crap signal 65% wont find anything, even though my dreambox 7025sc has signal of 90%, dreambox500c has 90% & euorovox scans no problem, i can only assume either the openmedia is a crap hyped up box or i have one with a dodgy tuner , can anyone shed any light on this?

satpink
9th December, 2008, 08:16 PM
nabilo darkstar on both works 100% thanks josh

father ted
9th December, 2008, 09:00 PM
nabilo darkstar on both works 100% thanks josh

i couldnt get the darkstar image to shut off my box?can you?

satpink
10th December, 2008, 07:12 PM
when you say shut off do you mean stand by? it goes to standby no problem

father ted
10th December, 2008, 08:08 PM
when you say shut off do you mean stand by? it goes to standby no problem

yea stand by ,you know when it goes from green light to red .i tried the image when it first came out but coudnt get remote to make it go inot standby weird aint it i liked the look of it too

satpink
11th December, 2008, 07:52 AM
yea stand by ,you know when it goes from green light to red .i tried the image when it first came out but coudnt get remote to make it go inot standby weird aint it i liked the look of it too

think i understand what standby is works fine here