PDA

View Full Version : RS4 b5 2001 secondary air pumpremove pressure limiter off

jmush303
30th January, 2011, 07:22 PM
Hi
I search person who can disable secondary air pump pressure limiter in my rs4 flash ecu dump
Bosch: Hw: 0261207001 soft:1037360387

I have 1.6 bar at peak 1.5bar normal
I dont have winols damos for this ecu
If you see another problem in my file say me please
Or if you have good file for testing but with 1.5bar ; 1.6bar

Thks for your help

Ps: If you have damos for this file its perfect

grinovsky
30th January, 2011, 08:06 PM
disable secondary air pump pressure limiter?
make the limiter at maximum?
what's this ecu?

filecloud
30th January, 2011, 10:46 PM
Hello
Set value 181AEh from value 1 to 0 and there you go.
And please change the rev limiter from 8750rpm down to a value the engine can stand.
:-)
Greetings,
filecloud

jovime
31st January, 2011, 12:52 AM
disable secondary air pump pressure limiter?
make the limiter at maximum?
what's this ecu?

You're providing files fo free in this forum and don't know wich ecu this car has? Normal, tuning diesels is easy, tuning an ME7 it's a little bit more difficult...

jmush303
31st January, 2011, 01:05 AM
yes i know this ecu i forget excuse me
presseur limiter are at maximum but still have the error i test many time its for that i want to deactivate the security i know its in codewort in winols but dont have the damos for this ecu
thks

jovime
31st January, 2011, 01:12 AM
yes i know this ecu i forget excuse me
presseur limiter are at maximum but still have the error i test many time its for that i want to deactivate the security i know its in codewort in winols but dont have the damos for this ecu
thks

Pressure limiters are not at maximum, you forgot some of them, I have damos for that car but will not share for free.

bazare
31st January, 2011, 11:32 PM
My friend, we understood he idea, you don't provide anything for free. Let me tell you something ... if you don't share for free why are you here? looking for potential customers? It's the third post today where you say you don't share for free. Believe me we got it!

filecloud
1st February, 2011, 03:10 PM
My friend, we understood he idea, you don't provide anything for free. Let me tell you something ... if you don't share for free why are you here? looking for potential customers? It's the third post today where you say you don't share for free. Believe me we got it!

Hello.
I understand what you mean. But on the other side here are some professionals that try to help a little bit. At least they try. But they must protect their knowledge which most have obtained with long hard work over years.
Help someone tune or fix his own car is one side. That is what i try to do if i find some time.
But if i read that someone needs desperately info for free because he sells this info himself or tunes cars for money then we are in a business track, not hobby anymore.
Am i wrong here?
Greetings,
filecloud

jmush303
6th February, 2011, 11:19 PM
thks filecloud
my secondary air pump diagnose errors is clear
but i have search the others pressure limiter and dont find
could you tell me information for adress please
thks

jmush303
15th May, 2011, 03:07 PM