PDA

View Full Version : RQcamd Gemini Image Help

lasaccocio
31st January, 2011, 07:42 PM
Hi all new to site, great looking

I am trying to set up a db 800, no problem,i have been using 500, 600 pvr for years.
Using a Gemini 501 image , they have taking off direct downloading of all cams(RQcamd) etc with that you can not manual install,the emu. My question how do get either though file mgr or telnet rqcand into the cam socket.
Thanks
Hopefully someone has this box up and running in north America that will share this info.

Ansem
1st February, 2011, 02:19 AM
works better on a pli image but you prob know that
post what you have done so far and maybe we can help

just read your post again, are you trying to run a cardserver ie: rqcs with this and get them both to display in cam setup ???

lasaccocio
1st February, 2011, 04:51 AM
Ansem thanks for replying

I am only using the box for myself on user end. I was able to activate the emu by telnet only. Rqcand is like your softcams etc. My problem is getting rqcamd into the cam socket or shell so when the box is turned off and on ,i do not need to restart the emu with telnet prompts .
you are right about pli . As you know Gemini has pulled all emu off there server and i cannot find a plug that has Rqcand on it. The one I have seen ohly has non compatible emu for my needs. Is there a add on that contains Rqcand out there that would be great.
Thank you

zaf786
1st February, 2011, 04:40 PM
Ansem thanks for replying

I am only using the box for myself on user end. I was able to activate the emu by telnet only. Rqcand is like your softcams etc. My problem is getting rqcamd into the cam socket or shell so when the box is turned off and on ,i do not need to restart the emu with telnet prompts .
you are right about pli . As you know Gemini has pulled all emu off there server and i cannot find a plug that has Rqcand on it. The one I have seen ohly has non compatible emu for my needs. Is there a add on that contains Rqcand out there that would be great.
Thank you
edit this rqcamd_cam.sh to your needs and upload to usr/script via ftp chmodd 755 then restart enigma you should be able to select your cam in gemini panel

Ansem
1st February, 2011, 05:56 PM
cant see the point in using a gemini image, only good for a client box tbh ;)
hope you get sorted

lasaccocio
2nd February, 2011, 12:19 AM
Thanks i will try this out.
I would love to use use PLI but i could not get to Rqcand to edit it if you how I would greatly appreciate it.

You are great

Ansem
3rd February, 2011, 07:39 PM
for the pli image, make a txt document in notepad and ftp it to /var/etc/plimgr/cams/
rename it rqcamd not rqcamd.txt and inside it just write the cam version ie: 1.31
then reboot and it will show up in cam menu

fmunoz001
21st March, 2011, 12:46 AM
thanks for your help