PDA

View Full Version : code for radio/cd player chrysler

zaineylainey
2nd February, 2011, 12:45 AM
The product code is P05064067AF and Serial No. T 00 AM 137 6 H2127
just bid on this unit on ebay but silly me didn't realise it comes with no code. can anyone advise please. doh

bonus2010
2nd February, 2011, 12:46 AM
The product code is P05064067AF and Serial No. T 00 AM 137 6 H2127

just bid on this unit on ebay but silly me didn't realise it comes with no code. can anyone advise please. doh

Have you won the item?

Meat-Head
2nd February, 2011, 04:17 PM
make up another fake ebay account, from an internet cafe/libary, then outbid yourself!

bonus2010
2nd February, 2011, 04:40 PM
Another way...I'm sure if there's less than 24 hours to go on the auction... you can re-tract your bid.

@Meat-Head.... that's brilliant...

smoggy
2nd February, 2011, 04:52 PM
still has 20 hours to run before end of auction

you could try contacting the seller on the phone number he has in his contact details

Meat-Head
2nd February, 2011, 07:58 PM
@Meat-Head.... that's brilliant...

That's one of several advantages of being a member of thebadgaragescheme.com - you get access to their website, with a list
of things to do in various situations. Really is brilliant

Below is an example taken without permission of thebadgaragescheme.com

If a customer comes in wanting a part for his/her/it's car which is a generic part than can only be obtained from an autherised dealer eg headlight
mirror, badges etc. ALWAYS price the part from a dealer getting retail
and trade prices.

Once a price has be assertained charge the customer FULL retail, - this includes fellow traders, then try looking at secondhand items on various websites, order one secondhand on the condition it can be sent back at their cost if not 100% as new.

Order a secondhand unit at a 1/16th of the new cost, remembering to buff with a wire wheel and paint black with areosol paint, polish the part using
'Dashboard Shine'.

Then simply call the customer a few days later to say the part has arrived,
book the customer in, then book the day off, leaving your colleges to deal with the unsepecting punter.

Only downside to it is if you ever use any chemicals on the customers car
paint stripper, brake fluid etc you have to use their brand.

The stuff is branded "Forty" (prounced Forte)