PDA

View Full Version : omaga 2.5td fuel maps increase..

aidyk
2nd February, 2011, 07:02 PM
can someone modify this sw version please, old bmw 2,5tds engine and ecu.
im having trouble finding maps to change.

regards

gaz51
3rd February, 2011, 10:26 PM
quick question:
is it the 96 kW engine?
Which ecu does this engine use?

aidyk
5th February, 2011, 05:06 PM
quick question:
is it the 96 kW engine?
Which ecu does this engine use?
yeah its 130hp it uses old bmw 2.5tds ecu bosch msa i think, 27c256 DIL chips
that is the read from the higher sw number with the fuel maps.

regards

gezame
6th February, 2011, 12:51 AM
Hi
Read the other eprom friend.
Regards.

aidyk
6th February, 2011, 03:48 PM
i did apparently its only torque limiter maps.
heres both. on bmw tds its always the higher number chip the maps are changed for fuel as i remember.
if someone can give me more power i dont mind where they are :)

regards

gaz51
6th February, 2011, 06:34 PM
Can the ecu be read/written via BDM100 with Bosch adapter?

gezame
6th February, 2011, 10:18 PM
Can the ecu be read/written via BDM100 with Bosch adapter?

Hi
Not, only eprom programmer read 27cxxx.
Regards.

gezame
6th February, 2011, 10:28 PM
i did apparently its only torque limiter maps.
heres both. on bmw tds its always the higher number chip the maps are changed for fuel as i remember.
if someone can give me more power i dont mind where they are :)

regards

Hi
Quantity adjuster 77F2,13x15_16bit
Drivers wish 7AFA, 8x12_8bit
Smoke Limiter 7BCE, 12x12_8bit
Regards.

aidyk
28th February, 2011, 03:26 PM
Hi
Quantity adjuster 77F2,13x15_16bit
Drivers wish 7AFA, 8x12_8bit
Smoke Limiter 7BCE, 12x12_8bit
Regards.
hi
can you give me this back modified and all please.?
owner off car wants nice increase especially from lower rev range

regards

bazare
28th February, 2011, 04:50 PM
if the owner wants a nice power increase then send him to a local pro-tuner ... (you apparently are not). What if I give you a bad tune and his engine will blow? who is going to pay?

aidyk
28th February, 2011, 05:53 PM
if the owner wants a nice power increase then send him to a local pro-tuner ... (you apparently are not). What if I give you a bad tune and his engine will blow? who is going to pay?
i would pay..!!!
why would you ever want to give him a bad tune..??

aidyk
28th February, 2011, 05:58 PM

what help was that answer..?
if i cant help someone i normally keep quiet.!!
thanks for that useless piece of information...

alexs307
28th February, 2011, 06:38 PM
Bazare's point was that it's not ok to come to the forum, know nothing about maps in one of the most simple bosch ecus, ask for someone to tune your file in order to put it on a customer's car.

Everyone is learning from others that are better than they are. On another forum, a pro tuner was saying that he won't give fish for free to a fisherman, but he will help him learn how to fish.

Looking at your post, not that you don't know how "to fish", but you also don't have the patience necessary to do "this".

Gezame already made 80% of your job and it's more than enough . If you take 1hour per day from your time and start reading, you will be able to do a decent tune on this file with the info provided here.

bazare
28th February, 2011, 06:55 PM
what if i will give you a tune of britney spears you will write that and then your customer car won't start? What then? If you have absolutely no ideea about chiptuning stop asking for moded files.

aidyk
28th February, 2011, 07:01 PM
yes i understand what your telling me ok, no problem. my problem is no one will show me how to make these changes in my town anyway, tuning is like secret service job :)
maybe you will help me sometime.? that would be great..!!
i at the moment am very busy with diagnostic repairs unfortunately but if someone comes here needing help and i can help them i do. i dont tell them how they should learn themselves :)
hope you can take some time to show me basics dude.!

aidyk
28th February, 2011, 07:04 PM
what if i will give you a tune of britney spears you will write that and then your customer car won't start? What then? If you have absolutely no ideea about chiptuning stop asking for moded files.
i prefer christina aguilera to be honest ...
stop asking for modded files.? you make it sound like every day i come begging lol
do you ever ask for help .???
the man that knows it all knows nothing as far as i remember.
i see you ask for help with maps how come you talk to others like you know it all..?

alexs307
28th February, 2011, 07:19 PM
If I am analyzing a file and I find 15maps, but I look into another 3 maps that seem familiar and I don't know what they are or I am not able to find a certain map, this is called "me trying to learn". So I am making myself great efforts for trying to understand how the things go, but when I reach a dead point I ask for help. It's no shame! Same situation with Bazare or other users. We don't know all of it, this is why we are here. But we're trying to see how the things go.

But coming to the forum and say "hi, this is my file, please find maps and then tune it for me" it's not ok. Or you think you have done enough work by reading the file? Do you even have a decent map editor?

aidyk
28th February, 2011, 07:53 PM
If I am analyzing a file and I find 15maps, but I look into another 3 maps that seem familiar and I don't know what they are or I am not able to find a certain map, this is called "me trying to learn". So I am making myself great efforts for trying to understand how the things go, but when I reach a dead point I ask for help. It's no shame! Same situation with Bazare or other users. We don't know all of it, this is why we are here. But we're trying to see how the things go.

But coming to the forum and say "hi, this is my file, please find maps and then tune it for me" it's not ok. Or you think you have done enough work by reading the file? Do you even have a decent map editor?
i have winols and hex workshop. what have you.? do you use clone tools..??
i normally buy my tunes but for this car my guy couldnt do it.
he does everything else no problems with good results and everyone happy.
but not to worry ill ask around maybe someone do it, im not looking for free of course im not a begger. it just seems with the nature of this forum that everyone tries to help everyone..? maybe im mistaken..!!
ive had 2 offers of tuning this file in private messages tho, seems people are willing to help ok at a price though..

watch this :)YouTube - Money, Money, Money - Full Track - Mamma Mia The Movie

thanks for your input as a teacher i take your advice..!!

bazare
28th February, 2011, 08:19 PM
take the info posted here ... (about the maps not about britney) and send the info to your tuner. Then he will do a tune and everybody is happy. but this is a very easy ECU to do.

aidyk
28th February, 2011, 08:56 PM
he did several bmw 325tds mods for me no problem but he reckoned this was a strange 1 so he said he wouldnt do it.
would you like to do it and if so much you need..?

del635
5th March, 2011, 07:01 PM
Pass on pm, enjoy!

jose70
23rd March, 2012, 07:36 PM
Pass on pm, enjoy!

Hello Del635 not mind dropping by private password, I am interested in Vauxhall engines.
thanks

HER13
31st October, 2020, 08:32 PM
Добрый вечер.
Сижу несколько дней и не могу найти в этом файле карту DTC.
Подскажите пожалуйста адрес и размер.
Спасибо.
I will assume that this address is 7200 and / or 727A. Correct me if I'm wrong. If right, what is the calculation algorithm.