PDA

View Full Version : dk.rar winols

ecufix
3rd February, 2011, 07:37 PM
Hi all
628 people thanked lupu_sando for his contribution of dk.rar - winols . Has anyone tried using this software ?
I installed it but not working due to wrong name or key or more than likely something i did wrong .Please guys if you can , please help me . need it for bdm .
regards

bazare
3rd February, 2011, 09:34 PM
First you can't use cracked winols with BDM, second if you follow that topic and see how the others solved the problem you will be able to do it too.
1. install winols
2. delete armadillo keys
3. place cracked content + loader in winols folder
4. start by using loader not winols.exe

TonyLow
3rd February, 2011, 10:53 PM
Hi,
Here are the files I used to get WinOls 1.5 running with Win7.
First uninstall WinOls 1.5 then restart pc re-install WinOls 1.5.
Then unzip the attached file, copy all the files to the installed directory of WinOls 1.5 if it ask to replace existing file click yes, Open this file (WinOls pass.txt) which will give you username and serial. Double click this file(ols.bat) this will then run Winols and ask you to change your user name and serial copy and paste them into the boxes from the text file (WinOls pass.txt) it should then say the user name and serial is ok and start WinOls. At this point close WinOls down. Important Right click on this file (loader_winols.1.500.exe) in the WinOls directory and left click in the menu to send shortcut to desktop. When you what to run WinOls always run this shortcut from your desktop.
Hope this helps!
Tony.

ecufix
6th February, 2011, 06:16 PM
Thank you Jan Rune #421 in this thread
problem solved ta to all that helped
regards

elosomaloso
7th February, 2011, 02:54 PM
Thanks, friend!

ecufix
7th February, 2011, 07:55 PM
You are welcome , please dont forget to thank Lupu Sando for giving to us and Jan Rune for solving the installation problems . Now to learn how to use it !
regards new chip tuner