PDA

View Full Version : a2l file from Japan ECU

tomtom0785
4th February, 2011, 09:56 AM
hi, I'm looking for any a2l file or similar for ECU's of japanese Cars with Mitsubishi or Denso or Hitachi ECU.
any file would be good - just to look how they are builded.

Thanks in advance

jvm2010
4th February, 2011, 06:08 PM
hi, I'm looking for any a2l file or similar for ECU's of japanese Cars with Mitsubishi or Denso or Hitachi ECU.
any file would be good - just to look how they are builded.

Thanks in advance

Take a look at this...

http://www.tactrix.com/downloads/ecuflash_1422595_win.exe

Kind regards.

tomtom0785
5th February, 2011, 07:05 PM
It's only for Mitsubishi and Subaru cars - and ECU flash has nothing to do with a2l - I want to look at different ECU's with OLS and not with Programm maps,...

jovime
6th February, 2011, 10:51 PM
It's only for Mitsubishi and Subaru cars - and ECU flash has nothing to do with a2l - I want to look at different ECU's with OLS and not with Programm maps,...

If you were intelligent enough you should know that loading a subaru or mitsubishi map on ecuflash will show you were are the maps, and THEN, modifying them in a known way will let you know where are the maps on OLS, including conversion factors.

The problem is you come to that forum to see if someone can do the work for you. If you're searching for an A2l or damos for a denso, mitsu or hitachi ECU you'll have to pay some good money, and not to me of course, I don't have any of them.

tomtom0785
7th February, 2011, 01:37 PM
@jovime
OK - Maybe I'm a little bit to stupid for things like that! :-(
I also know that some Subaru and Mitsu files can be opened in ECUFlash and get modify with that soft in a simple and userfriendly way!

But I think it was wrong question - because asking in Forums wouldn't be good,....
so forget this and I'm going to find my own way

jovime
7th February, 2011, 05:05 PM
@jovime
OK - Maybe I'm a little bit to stupid for things like that! :-(
I also know that some Subaru and Mitsu files can be opened in ECUFlash and get modify with that soft in a simple and userfriendly way!

But I think it was wrong question - because asking in Forums wouldn't be good,....
so forget this and I'm going to find my own way

Sorry I'm a little bit disgusting sometimes, please excuse me.

Asking in forums is always a good idea, someone with the damos can contact you by PM and give you a price. Good luck!

BTW if you find it, throw me a PM, we can pay it 50/50 :P

tomtom0785
8th February, 2011, 08:38 AM
no problem mate,... I have to see and wait what happens!
Hope is not to big, because I know such files are rare and not easy to find