PDA

View Full Version : anyone used or using UltraProg

v5uk
4th February, 2011, 11:26 AM
thinking about buying this UltraProg: (http://www.ultraprog.co.uk) anyone using it or used it??

if so what's it like for the money

Cheers Steve

dashradio
5th February, 2011, 09:09 PM
thinking about buying this UltraProg: (http://www.ultraprog.co.uk) anyone using it or used it??

Cheers Steve

Hi, I have one ,it is an excellent bit of kit for the money especially with the free updates and good backup service.

a12arm
14th March, 2011, 06:21 PM

Cheers Steve

Hi just wondering did you buy one ????

what did you think???

fluorescent
14th March, 2011, 11:25 PM
Is look great.

n-i-t-r-o-
17th March, 2011, 06:00 PM
Its very god choice because suport is great.

neriuks007
8th June, 2011, 10:41 AM
ultraprog can read pin from opel ecu?

a12arm
8th June, 2011, 09:08 PM
ultraprog can read pin from opel ecu?

Best to ask admin(AT)ultraprog.co.uk

mate

morfej
16th September, 2011, 01:49 PM
Only Astra H where immo stored in M35080.

nogbog
27th October, 2011, 08:40 PM
the other day my ultra prog was a year old to my surprize went to get new software for FREE when it said your subscription ran out phone this number i did and got big shock when thay asked for ?150 for another year of FREE updates all my point it i just think it a bit much

a12arm
29th October, 2011, 09:46 AM
?150!!!! I suppose it's down to how much you charge for a airbag reset and how many you do will determin if this is expensive but I think it's not that bad compared to other systems out there, if the updates are regular and the support is good then it's ok. The only thing that would put me off renewing is the lack of forum....only because it has been promised.

A12arm

TULGEYWOODMAN
15th November, 2011, 11:34 PM
the other day my ultra prog was a year old to my surprize went to get new software for FREE when it said your subscription ran out phone this number i did and got big shock when thay asked for ?150 for another year of FREE updates all my point it i just think it a bit much

You are the meanest person I have ever come across!
Thats the bargain of the year!

You really need to get into the real world mate.

Ultraprog is the best value for money tool out there.
stop moaning and pay up

elchip
16th November, 2011, 08:08 PM
You are the meanest person I have ever come across!
Thats the bargain of the year!

You really need to get into the real world mate.

Ultraprog is the best value for money tool out there.
stop moaning and pay up

UltraProg is baby toy , I have it and it is nothing.
I wish to I was never get it...

drakov
16th November, 2011, 10:24 PM
9) 12 Months Updates FREE Of Charge - Updates are weekly and include new features all the time. Updates are simply downloaded from this website

Website states clearly that future updates are not free, not sure what it said at the time you purchased but it's highlighted in bold on there site.

radiosolutions
17th November, 2011, 12:37 AM
i have the tool and i think its great, many features being added each week,not just airbag reset. got good backup and very easy to use. superb ,keep up the good work

antwnhszr
24th November, 2011, 10:07 AM
UltraProg is baby toy , I have it and it is nothing.
I wish to I was never get it...
since you are so absolute about this tool, tell us what you propose as a second choice; What would you buy it;:giveup:

elchip
27th November, 2011, 11:45 PM
since you are so absolute about this tool, tell us what you propose as a second choice; What would you buy it;:giveup:
Look UPAUSB and NYO4 is better combination ...
Inside UltraProg is nothing more except radio database which not cover too much serial's
base is Airbag section for which I have biger and better database crash-clear so I do many of them manual by compare ... never missed it....
So NYO4 2010 U can get free and UPAUSB in Bulgaria is about 140E original ...

It is my opinion and I dont want to say to you dont buy but for me is to amateur ...

Regard's

antwnhszr
1st December, 2011, 02:48 PM
Look UPAUSB and NYO4 is better combination ...
Inside UltraProg is nothing more except radio database which not cover too much serial's
base is Airbag section for which I have biger and better database crash-clear so I do many of them manual by compare ... never missed it....
So NYO4 2010 U can get free and UPAUSB in Bulgaria is about 140E original ...

It is my opinion and I dont want to say to you dont buy but for me is to amateur ...

Regard's
fortunately not bought my friend ... I will follow your advice and buy upa .. these days I have ordered the xpog from china .. but I do not know if I did well ... Thank you for your time:party: