PDA

View Full Version : Elsawin 8.2 problem with view wirning

matias
5th February, 2011, 10:13 PM
Hi all,

I have got one small problem with ElsaWin. After I install complete Elsa 8.2 with data I have got problem with views of wirning diagrams. I see corectly data about repair, instal and uninstal parts of car, but when I want see to wirning diagram, so I see only description about this, but I don?t see picture. I have got install this on same part disc were is OS. I have got install SVG Viewer and Adobe acrobat 10. When I open any wirning i see only small icon on left up part of this sheet.

Can You help me with this issue?

Many thanks

Matias :help:

etka
6th February, 2011, 07:50 AM
you need the adobe svg viewer for wiring diag

matias
6th February, 2011, 10:28 AM
I have got install SVG viewer from install package.

I don?t know where is problem. :-(

matias
6th February, 2011, 12:51 PM
So I have got question about install this.

How You install this. As first Elsa, or SVG viewer? Or is It doesn't matter?

I ones more uninstall SVG and delete on register, restart ntb and after install ones more SVG, and restart ntb but still don?t work.

Many thanks for help.

Have a nice day.

Matias

etka
6th February, 2011, 01:08 PM
when you select wiring diag after inputting vehicle details it should show you the agreement page for svg

if you running vista then use xp mode

make sure your java is installed

turn anti virus and spyware off in case its blocking it

try that

etka
6th February, 2011, 01:10 PM
did you load elsa 3.3/3.5 before this latest update

if not then run the utilities from the set up disks and install svg then open elsa and select wiring diag and the viewer should load up

matias
6th February, 2011, 03:51 PM
I have got Win XP pro orig. And I install SVG and restart computer, after restart still don?t work.

Before Install 3.8 i Install 3.6, after 3.7 and as last 3.8 but between one install I restart system.

And when I looking for SVG viewer on Windows search on Start panel I find any folder with this name. I open this and on this is File OPs and after I double click on this system write: With this sw is problem. System must closed this. Can we send this to Windows server, and other...

Many thanks

clone32
24th February, 2011, 06:32 PM
Hi
please help me
I need link where to dow_lo_ad E_l s_a

Maartinj
24th February, 2011, 07:20 PM
Did he have 8.2 Elsa ?

clone32
25th February, 2011, 08:27 PM
2010 or 2011

clone32
25th February, 2011, 09:08 PM
ok
I see, this 2010, send link please

clone32
26th February, 2011, 10:31 AM
Version 3.6 is in my computer
this is a problem withwith it :

benutzename: ??
kenworth: ??

I want to update, but the 2011 version, but if started write: not supported version

i like the new version

I wait Your answer

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Admin/Local%20Settings/Temp/moz-screenshot.png

ernsui
22nd April, 2011, 02:09 PM
benutzename - user name
Kennwort - password

use youre profile name or psw. Or try admin for benutzename & admin for Kennwort.

ernsui
22nd April, 2011, 02:11 PM
Hi all,

I have got one small problem with ElsaWin. After I install complete Elsa 8.2 with data I have got problem with views of wirning diagrams. I see corectly data about repair, instal and uninstal parts of car, but when I want see to wirning diagram, so I see only description about this, but I don?t see picture. I have got install this on same part disc were is OS. I have got install SVG Viewer and Adobe acrobat 10. When I open any wirning i see only small icon on left up part of this sheet.

Can You help me with this issue?

Many thanks

Matias

Sounds like svg view. didnt instal corectly. try uninstaling elsa & then reinstal svg. it worked for me :)

sbaffi
2nd May, 2011, 10:32 AM
Hi guys, have the same problem on Vista. I think there was an automatic update during the night (my PC was off and when I restarted it some updates were applied) and no more wiring diagrams. I think it was explorer 9.

ruscic
16th May, 2011, 11:29 PM
Elsa 8.2??? I think that 3.9 is the newest???